Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v. Sheffield United - 9th Nov 19

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TOTT
TOTT
TOTT

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1573049423778.png v. 1573049431092.png

EPL Week 12 - Saturday 9th November 2019 - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/tottenham-hotspur-vs-sheffield-united.476/

Officials:

Referee:
Graham Scott
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Assistant Referee: Richard West
Fourth Official: Darren Bond
Video Assistant Referee: Jonathan Moss
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Simon Long

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2019-11-06 at 12.57.13.png

Official Tottenham Away Fans Guide:

Attachments

• Away Supporters Guide.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 88

After watching Spurs tonight we really will see just how good our defence is , it will be there hardest test yet by far .

After watching Spurs tonight we really will see just how good our defence is , it will be there hardest test yet by far .
You think Spurs's attack is better than Liverpool ? I'm not sure it's better than Leicesters never mind the scousers.

However you are right it's going to be a hard test. Given their league form they cant afford not to pick 3 points up at home versus us!

Let's see how good Spurs are against the best defence in the league. 🤞
They were great tonight Son`s a reight player and what worries me is Kane didn't score so he's due a goal , we might be brought down a peg of two on Sat ,will be well happy with a draw TBH .

The fact we’re even thinking we have a chance of something there just goes to show how good a start we’ve had. I’m pretty sure most of us had this as a nailed on defeat, which of course it still could be, before a ball was kicked this year.

As confident as I can be on Saturday. Yes we may get turned over but you can say that about any game in this league. Seriously fancy a 1 1

I’m concerned about set pieces. They’ve got a lot of tall players who are good in the air. And their pace down the flanks worries me.
I’m hoping they’re knackered from last night, Poch hasn’t had time to prepare them properly and he picks the Belgian defenders and Aurier. And Kane shits his pants and has to be subbed.

I'm not worried at all. I think we will put in a shift Mouse will do some trickery. Hopefully we will get something out of the game otherwise I know they will put in a performance.

Looking forward to it. They've played twice since our last game so hopefully that will come into play. Fancy us to get something.

I'm not worried at all. I think we will put in a shift Mouse will do some trickery. Hopefully we will get something out of the game otherwise I know they will put in a performance.
Awww Moose has been downgraded to a Mouse? :(

Watched the inside shirecliff training vid from yesterday and moose was the only one from last week's starting XI i couldn't spot.. hope he's ok

Still cracks me up......seeing pro footballers wearing sports bra’s.

I always read the flashscores match previews, sometimes they are garbage and make no sense but sometimes they have some nice little facts -

1573207776007.png

Would be nice to go away and not give the opposition a goal head start. I do think that if we have to start chasing this game we will come unstuck with their attackers.

I’m concerned about set pieces. They’ve got a lot of tall players who are good in the air. And their pace down the flanks worries me.
I’m hoping they’re knackered from last night, Poch hasn’t had time to prepare them properly and he picks the Belgian defenders and Aurier. And Kane shits his pants and has to be subbed.

Preparation. Or lack there of.

It seems we struggle against teams who have done their homework on us. Hopefully Spurs have not been able to focus too much on the weekend's game 🤞

Morning sleepheads, today's the day. Will we keep our away streak going? Who's going to the game?Who's watching it live? Any late injury news overnight?

So many questions. Can't wait to watch this one live!(online)

Morning sleepheads, today's the day. Will we keep our away streak going? Who's going to the game?Who's watching it live? Any late injury news overnight?

So many questions. Can't wait to watch this one live!(online)

I'm going. Can't wait! Drive home from work at Heathrow in about an hour, sleep for a bit, get my lad in the car, drive back to Heathrow, park up and chill out on the underground for an hour.

I'm going. Can't wait! Drive home from work at Heathrow in about an hour, sleep for a bit, get my lad in the car, drive back to Heathrow, park up and chill out on the underground for an hour.
Lucky barstool! Envious! Enjoy the atmosphere and make some noise! Expect nothing less than you to have no voice left come Sunday!

Well after the magnificent result last weekend, a very very tricky game awaits this afternoon with the trip to Tottenham. While we always hoped our team would perform this season, there is arguably a few away games we would have expected to struggle in when we first viewed the season's fixtures. However the remarkable job the players and management team are doing, says a lot that we actually do not travel today EXPECTING to lose. Of course Spurs seem to have lost their way somewhat, which gives us hope of certainly not a drubbing. Anything can happen of course over 90 minutes, but I'm certain of one thing, and that is CWAK will have the players well organised as ever, and we're going for a game, not just to make up the numbers....

Anyway....

Any team news? :)

Egan seemingly ok after a slight knock?

A couple others carrying knocks?

Mousset today a start?

Spurs are on a run of 4 PL games without a win. Their worst run in a while. Obviously we remain unbeaten away. This is a very hard game to call. With the quality in their side I can't see a 1-0 smash and grab for us, and 2-1 feels more realistic in favour of the home side. However, I'll stick my neck out and say a deserved 1-1 draw.

Travel safe Blades.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom