Total shit show.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Crazy comments on here. I am equally not sure he’s the right appointment - but we ALL should give him a chance and try & help him make Bramall Lane a horrible place for visiting teams to come.
We can realistically do that with a fit front line and a £100million+ JTW spend without that the only way to make it a "horrible place" to visit is to keep selling the shit pies and beer and play hoof ball

Not the right appointment. But the man got my dad back to Bramall lane after he’d “retired”. So i’ll never attack him personally. Wouldn’t have a beer with him though.

Not the right appointment. But the man got my dad back to Bramall lane after he’d “retired”. So i’ll never attack him personally. Wouldn’t have a beer with him though.
I'd have a beer with him. Much like silverfox , who'd have a beer with Satan if he's paying. :D

If only he hadn’t fucked off in the first place. We’d have a few extra million on unnecessary pay offs, wages, then pay offs again, then wages…again.

But he said “we need to be better” so obviously it’s worth every penny.

Bringing back the poisonous back door dwarf.
Unbelievable.

(Sent from Morrisons bogs. Belper.)
I left my number on the wall in cubicle two, if you're after a good time, give us a call.*

*I was actually looking for someone to go to the arcade with, to play the 2p machines, and grab an ice cream afterwards, but a load of bloody perverts keep phoning me up. Bloody weirdos.

You’d never keep up with him…

I just can't wait for his interviews where he just sucks on his teeth all the time, thems my fave kind of interviews!

Bringing back the poisonous back door dwarf.
Unbelievable.

(Sent from Morrisons bogs. Belper.)
I wonder what he said to Alan Knill?

CW “Eh up Knilly, lad. You’ll never guess what?”
AK“What, Chris?”
CW“Sheffield United want me back! Even though I acted like a right cunt last time!”
AK“Yer joking? They must be desperate!”
CW“Well, they are, Knilly lad!”
AK”Peronis are on me! I love you Chris, even though you’re a twat”
CW”I love you too, Knilly lad!”

You’d never keep up with him…
“He’s one of us because he can drink loads”

Unless he’s a functioning alcoholic I’d have drunk him under the table twice over in my prime. But there’s absolutely nothing clever or admirable in being able to do that.

And I wouldn’t have wanted to go for a drink with him either.

Back
Top Bottom