Total shit show.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Realistically, who else could we have got in without having to pay any compensation given we are skint? The decision has been made, just get behind the team as that is what matters at the end of the day. We (well most of us anyway) are all Sheffield United supporters so that is what we should be doing, supporting our club

“He’s one of us because he can drink loads”

Unless he’s a functioning alcoholic I’d have drunk him under the table twice over in my prime. But there’s absolutely nothing clever or admirable in being able to do that.

And I wouldn’t have wanted to go for a drink with him either.

Well, thanks for that.

Turn my back for 5 minutes and the forum degenerates into a literal Tallest Dwarf competition

Crazy comments on here. I am equally not sure he’s the right appointment - but we ALL should give him a chance and try & help him make Bramall Lane a horrible place for visiting teams to come.
It's already a fucking awful place for home fans to visit, it can't be that much of an ask.

I still have no idea what people mean by these back door comments, or how they wanted Wilder to leave given, if I remember rightly, he had already offered his resignation twice, but I'm not really interested in reopening such discussions

How much did we pay 4 million and now paying Hecky 3 years of his remaining contract up. If you believe that bollocks then watch for Father Christmas coming down the chimney.
Not forgetting the pay off to Slav in between

Crazy comments on here. I am equally not sure he’s the right appointment - but we ALL should give him a chance and try & help him make Bramall Lane a horrible place for visiting teams to come.
This - to many people on here moaning, get behind the new setup and make BDBL a fortress

We are all Blades. Come on folks get behind him. Something needed to change and it has. Relax and let's go for it!

Getting rid of a useless twunt then replacing him with someone who's actually done more for our club than anybody else isn't a backwards move!
Chris got us to the premier league and we managed to stay up one season, albeit a good one. Before he jumped ship, Chris was taking us down. Hecky got us promoted to the premier league and was in the process of taking us down, not great but would hardly be classed as a useless twunt and perhaps deserving of a bit more respect. I wish Chris nothing but the best, but should it not work out there is always Nigel Clough, Nigel Atkins, Danny Wilson etc to fall back on.

Getting rid of a useless twunt then replacing him with someone who's actually done more for our club than anybody else isn't a backwards move!
It can be if you really want it to be!

Chris got us to the premier league and we managed to stay up one season, albeit a good one. Before he jumped ship, Chris was taking us down. Hecky got us promoted to the premier league and was in the process of taking us down, not great but would hardly be classed as a useless twunt and perhaps deserving of a bit more respect. I wish Chris nothing but the best, but should it not work out there is always Nigel Clough, Nigel Atkins, Danny Wilson etc to fall back on.
Hecky reverted back to wilders style after the disaster that was Slav, hardly a hard job to do. We wasn't that convincing when he got us promoted, there were some bad displays & poor results during our promotion season. This season has proved that he was out of his depth in this league.

He slithered out of the back door but buzzing he's back , fickle I wrote the book lads

I can't for the life of me recall a manager going back to a previous club and doing any good. This, to me, as got the feeling of a caretaker role whilst they look for a replacement, at the end of the season, of someone capable of getting us out of the Championship next season, in the right direction.

I can't for the life of me recall a manager going back to a previous club and doing any good. This, to me, as got the feeling of a caretaker role whilst they look for a replacement, at the end of the season, of someone capable of getting us out of the Championship next season, in the right direction.
Mourinho.?

Jose Mourinho did ok at Chelsea 😉

I didn't think he was the right man to come in, after what had happened.
BUT he's here now, no point in bickering. What he said about The Lane needing to be a fortress is right. So, I'll back him and do my part in trying to make it a new start for the team.

Back
Top Bottom