CONFIRMED Tom Davies signs 3 year deal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's why I don't post much , There's always some smart arse that rakes in the likes,
No I'm not drunk, I only put a small tot of tea in my whiskey so I'm totally sane and
however ugly looking Tom Davies is he's now a blade and deserves worshipping. Looks
don't score goals, talented playmaker do, post yer own words and leave mine alone. UTB

You pissed?

Last edited:
i think this could be a clever signing by hecky hes not flashy but very workmanlike can remember him coming on at lane for everton a few years ago for 2nd half and running the midfield in any case hes one of us now and deserves the full support of our fans

Welcome Tom Davies to Sheffield United FC. I'm sure you'll be a great addition to our squad. Our manager 'Hecky' will resurrect your career and you will thrive at the lane and help keep the Blades in the Premiership and possibly European competition in a few years time.
It makes a change us stealing talented players from Everton, usually the other way round! I'm starting to see the light through the dark depressive haze that we have had to endure since promotion to the Premiership.
Come on you negative grunters, try to rip up my thoughts and comments with your negative 2 penneth comments. The only way is upwards from now onwards.After 65 years of supporting the Blades, I might soon see a major trophy being won. UTB
1662694011-funny-demotivational-posters_31.jpg

Spoke to a rational Everton fan. Says he’s a victim of circumstance and can understand why he hasn’t pushed on, but there’s a player there. Spoke to the Everton equivalent of Bigun Mark. Said he were “shite la” + some borderline homophobic stuff. So take that as you will.

I have never seen such completely and consistently bad views from the Everton fans about him as are on the Roygiv post. 100% negative. Sounds like another Rodwell to me. Sincerely hope I'm wrong and to be fair Hecky (& J & SM) is no fool so I am more than hopeful he can bring the best in him.

I admit with what I've read from some on here I was not a happy Bunny at first even though I don't know him from Adam,,,
But, if the Club think they can do some thing with him, who am I to argue.
Welcome TOM and best of luck 👍 👍 👍

Cos he is bobbar and played for a bobbar team.
Bite me back when he is a world beater
I'll wait .......:tumbleweed:
That bobbar Everton team has been better than us for all but one of the last however many decades. They stayed in the prem, which right now we’re dreaming of.

Welcome Tom Davies to Sheffield United FC. I'm sure you'll be a great addition to our squad. Our manager 'Hecky' will resurrect your career and you will thrive at the lane and help keep the Blades in the Premiership and possibly European competition in a few years time.
It makes a change us stealing talented players from Everton, usually the other way round! I'm starting to see the light through the dark depressive haze that we have had to endure since promotion to the Premiership.
Come on you negative grunters, try to rip up my thoughts and comments with your negative 2 penneth comments. The only way is upwards from now onwards.After 65 years of supporting the Blades, I might soon see a major trophy being won. UTB
Great that you are positive but let’s not get too carried away !
Staying up would be a great start.

He was only 25 in June.

Realistically, how many PL games do you expect a 16, 17, 18 or 19 year old to start?

Nowt like giving the lad a chance!
It was a response to those creaming their pants over 155 PL appearances. I hope he does well. We all do.

Mate who's a toffees fan reckons he's a jack of all trades, master of none. Will put the work in, and wasn't quite PL standard but then never really got a run in their side for some time.

Spoke to a mate whose been a season ticket holder at Everton for 20 years, he'd never even heard of him

I've been missing the sartorial masterclass which Oli Burke provided. Some of our new signings have highlighted the wonderous options available in denim trousers, but am so pleased that we have Tom to take us back to the heights of Burke.

On first glance, your Everton nearly relegated point seems fair, but in the midfield they had Doucoure and Onana, their midfield wasnt the problem, it was scoring goals.

A gap filler maybe, but hes represented England at every level from u16 - u21's. He has 155 EPL games to his name.

Given we had Bash & Osborn either side of Norwood, there is a gap to fill, at 25 hes also the right age, and has the legs we need to chase the ball

We all got excited when Slimane came in from the Danish league for £3.5m, we pick up this lad for free, but as hes not as exotic as his Tunisian colleague, we somehow feel hes not good enough

Time will tell, but Im not averse to having some EPL experience in there supporting Souza, Hamer and Slimane

Good bit of business, point to prove, right age, EPL experience as long as hes there to back up Doyle, not r

On first glance, your Everton nearly relegated point seems fair, but in the midfield they had Doucoure and Onana, their midfield wasnt the problem, it was scoring goals.

A gap filler maybe, but hes represented England at every level from u16 - u21's. He has 155 EPL games to his name.

Given we had Bash & Osborn either side of Norwood, there is a gap to fill, at 25 hes also the right age, and has the legs we need to chase the ball

We all got excited when Slimane came in from the Danish league for £3.5m, we pick up this lad for free, but as hes not as exotic as his Tunisian colleague, we somehow feel hes not good enough

Time will tell, but Im not averse to having some EPL experience in there supporting Souza, Hamer and Slimane

Good bit of business, point to prove, right age, EPL experience as long as hes there to back up Doyle, not replace him
Totally agree with this but don't think Doyle will be back now. Looking at the number of MF's now in the squad think emphasis will be on link players and at least one more CF (Archer🙏) Hope I'm wrong and it's this plus Doyle.

Back
Top Bottom