Maurice Maurice
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2021
- Messages
- 2,875
- Reaction score
- 10,900
I actually thought he did a decent job today. I expect I'll get the usual 'never touched the ball' 'his job is to score goals' bollocks but no, his non stop running and closing down was good. Had a bit of spice when he fronted their big defender up and his attitude was spot on.I
it looked like Wilders game plan was for Cannon to do the running and Bamford pick the pieces up. We aren't a great team, despite winning three nil we always look safety first and negative but if Cannon can keep his energy up, he might even chip in with a goal or two assuming Wilder doesn't start chopping and changing things too much.
it looked like Wilders game plan was for Cannon to do the running and Bamford pick the pieces up. We aren't a great team, despite winning three nil we always look safety first and negative but if Cannon can keep his energy up, he might even chip in with a goal or two assuming Wilder doesn't start chopping and changing things too much.