To the ‘fans’ leaving early

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

People can do what they want
You got upset because some people wanted leave early for various reasons
Grow the fuck up
Yes, I was disappointed as I thought the magnitude, relatively rare nature of the occasion warranted most of those who could stay behind should have done so. I accept they are exceptions as some have referenced.

It’s ironic that you’re telling me to ‘grow up’ based on some of the responses of the leavers.

Yes, I was disappointed as I thought the magnitude, relatively rare nature of the occasion warranted most of those who could stay behind should have done so. I accept they are exceptions as some have referenced.

It’s ironic that you’re telling me to ‘grow up’ based on some of the responses of the leavers.

Do you have a particular target in mind regarding the number of posts in this ridiculous thread you’ve started?

As stated earlier, you’re a WUM, and not a very good one either.
Nope, I just express a view that I’m passionate about which you don’t like. You’re a wind up merchant for bleating but offering nothing of constructive value to the thread. That’s a proper wind up.

If the thread irritates you, I get that, but stop replying to it, and don’t expect not to get a rise out of me when you keep quoting me.

I’m still in the queue on Wembley Way. (Olympic Way?)

Hopefully it will start moving soon.

Wish I’d left on 89 minutes but it was worth it to clap the players.

Nope, I’m just stating my view to those who repeatedly want to goad me on it. Like you.
You really are pathetic, and I use that descriptive deliberately. Pathetic and attention seeking. I bet you work in some trendy gaff were you all talk garbage and play around on computers speaking in cliques and with incredibly inflated senses of your value and importance when in point of fact you are one of the reasons our society is completely fractured. Go join some mental American death cult and preach your rubbish there.

Nope, I just express a view that I’m passionate about which you don’t like. You’re a wind up merchant for bleating but offering nothing of constructive value to the thread. That’s a proper wind up.

If the thread irritates you, I get that, but stop replying to it, and don’t expect not to get a rise out of me when you keep quoting me.
‘A rise out of me’ , oh fucking hell Mary , come and listen to Frank

Thanks, I’m glad you’re so understanding, but you can’t understand my view?

I appreciate the coach driver situation is out of people’s hands, but that seems odd. Would everyone have been so understanding had the game gone to extra time or even penalties? The situation is the same, regardless of who we were playing?

‘Families left early because they didn’t want to encounter bellends at full-time’. Ok… but bellends are bellends at any time, they don’t just wait until the final whistle. And as we’ve seen on another thread, a minority got pissed up and coked up beforehand. Hopefully they left families well alone. I didn’t see any trouble and it appeared most families had a great day out. So again, the notion that they had to leave early because of the reasons you highlighted doesn’t really wash with me.

At the end of the day, they’ve decided to leave early, as is their right yes, but I think it would have been nice to teach the kids to clap the lads off. That’s just how I’m wired up as a father of three and they get that. But each to their own, and you’ll understand that I’m sure.

I had a great day out and respect every Blade who put their hand in their pocket. I also understand why those who chose not to go - it’s ridiculously expensive.

The principle of my argument centred on an investment of people’s time. Those lads and coaches have done us proud and I thought they warranted a decent send off. A gesture from us back to them. The majority did, a minority didn’t.

Many of the latter think their time is more important. They’ll do what they want, when they want, and some of their perceived challenges only manifest 10 minutes before the final whistle on a day that they’ve already committed hours too. So what’s another 15 mins?

Sure, they’re entitled to do what they want, but they’ll apply those same principles to many other aspects of their lives. They aren’t for me, I want to be with those who showed their appreciation to the boys at the end.

Do you understand that?
I totally understand, but what you seem to be doing, is saying 2 different things??
In one breath your saying you understand peoples choices, and in the next, you seem to be trying to tell people what they should do, simply because you believe thats how it should be??
That doesn't really scream understanding at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom