Title chance

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

News thar Burnley may get docked 3 points for fielding an unnecesarily weak team at Reading then we beat WBA .and they lose local derby to Blackburn suddenly its a 4 point gap with us with 3 to play to their 2

Long shot but if people think boro can still overtake us well why not
Who thinks Boro can still catch us?!

Well they are there. Along with we will be lucky to match Derby's 8 point record with this squad

Ha ha
Not happening, if another team had been second it might, but we don't get stuff like that happening

Besides I'm still not convinced we'll beat West Brom and Preston, it would be far too easy to just get it wrapped up and let United fans relax and enjoy a couple of games, but we're not allowed such luxuries

Ha ha
Not happening, if another team had been second it might, but we don't get stuff like that happening

Besides I'm still not convinced we'll beat West Brom and Preston, it would be far too easy to just get it wrapped up and let United fans relax and enjoy a couple of games, but we're not allowed such luxuries
There you go derekacorah
Doesn't take long for the doubters to wade in

Burnley won't receive a points deduction but they may well see a huge drop off in their last 3 games.
Baggies lost at home to the Mackems today which could work either way on Tuesday night.
Hopefully we will be totally fired up looking to put the season to bed and erase any disappointment from Wembley. Doyle and Macca will start and Illy won't be up against the world class level of defending he had to contend with yesterday.

Makes you realise actually what a cataclysmic fuck up Wes' poor decision last week was.

Despite our injury wrecked October, keep to eleven we had started better and could have won. That would have been 85 for us and 89 for them plus we have a game in hand.

Would have been 1 point potentially with three to play and then having a Derby match.

Fine margins as someone once said and that's ignoring we had to stumble to 3 points from 18 minus 13 players and they never had such adversity.

Some still saying it's the Blades way fkin it up from an unassailable position. Losing 12 -0 at home to West brom to lose the gd advantage or 4 4-0 defeats in a row

We don’t need to conceded 12 goals to turn around a +12 goal difference. Luton winning games also turns it around.

They win 3 games 2-0. That leaves another 6-goal turn around from our four games.

Still massively unlikely, mind.

Reactions: Sid
I've said on another thread that although promotion looks highly likely, I'm not taking anything for granted. West Brom and Preston are desperate for points to get into the top six and Hudders are fighting to avoid relegation.

Saying that, if Luton and Boro draw tomorrow I'm celebrating promotion.

There was a Luton fan on 606 last night thought he catch us. If either we win the title or if Luton catch us, I’m beating my arse on the town hall steps

I’m a pessimist and even I think we can achieve 2 points from 4 games. Think we’ll lose to WBA though

I've said on another thread that although promotion looks highly likely, I'm not taking anything for granted. West Brom and Preston are desperate for points to get into the top six and Hudders are fighting to avoid relegation.

Saying that, if Luton and Boro draw tomorrow I'm celebrating promotion.
Good

You’re coming round

There was a Luton fan on 606 last night thought he catch us. If either we win the title or if Luton catch us, I’m beating my arse on the town hall steps
Heard that on the way back up the M1. He was challenged by both Savage and Sutton for claiming they could catch us.

He said something like “it’s not impossible” and one of them said “it kind of is” which was quite funny, because they’re kind of right, unusually 🙂

Three more pints and I'm done with the championship
My sky sports ,fotmon and anything footy related is getting put into hibernation

Reminds me of that joke,
"What's the difference between a pessimist and a masochist,
One says whip me whip me,
and the other say's sharn't...

(Don't ask which is which, I haven't got the foggiest)
Sadist and Masochist! 😁😁
Masochist asks the sadist to whip him, sadist says 'no I won't'.

If we are promoted by the time we play Huddersfield, I hope we play the weakest team we can.

Reactions: Dkc

Hats off to the Blade stood at the entry turnstile at Wembley Park after the game yesterday... He was geeing up all the Blades as we filtered through, "Just one more win!" he was saying "just ONE more win, keep the faith!", fistbumps and high-5ing as we went through 😆. Let's hope we do that v west brom⚔️

Back
Top Bottom