Time for Wilder until the end of the season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not for me.

And deffo not that cunt Warnock either.

If they pull the trigger I'd prefer a longer term strategy looking at next season. Trouble is if we still haven't won or got much better after another 10 games, people will want them out too.

It's a tough watch but some need pull on their big boy pants and accept the inevitable.

The blind faith and uber positive types are often the ones to turn first.

We're nowhere near the required level, barely a single player is. Without a takeover we can't compete at this level.

We can’t get a manager who isn’t a free agent as we don’t have the cash to pay for compensation. And realistically who would walk into this utter shitshow?

Give it Chris until the end of the season? Hopefully (please God have some mercy) we’ll have new ownership by then.
When it all started to go wrong for Wilder he was unwilling to change things, Hecky seems to be doing exactly the same

We can’t get a manager who isn’t a free agent as we don’t have the cash to pay for compensation. And realistically who would walk into this utter shitshow?

Give it Chris until the end of the season? Hopefully (please God have some mercy) we’ll have new ownership by then.
Why don't we have the cash? Hecky has three years left in his contract. At £1mil per year that's £3mil to get rid. Our summer spending was offset by selling Berge and Ndiaye for around £32mil, so we've spent very little and we all know that our wage bill is the lowest in the division. Compo for poaching other managers is jack all compared to transfer fees. We do have the money as the Prince had been holding it back to help sustain us next season in the Championship. We're not skint. We're being stringent to prevent another embargo from happening.

We don’t have the personnel to play tuftyball anymore

No no and thrice no the club needs a long term plan

Give him a 4 1/2 year deal and tell him it’s his club to do what he wants

No. I don't know who but funking wilder nooooooo. Warnock better choice but I don't see the point in changing manager

Could go one of two ways... the worst path we are already on... it's a yes for me.

Whilst I think the Wilder/United love story has probably reached its end, when you consider the ‘available’ options (given that we likely can’t just poach a good manager from someone else with our budget) then he’s better than some of the absolute drab managers currently out of work

Time for him to go. At least a new man might give us a chance. Atm it is only going one way. Today was the line in the sand for me (even though the Newcastle debacle was unforgiveable all round). I'm in the Hecky Out camp now. Shame but it's a results business and if you don't achieve for a period of time in the business world then you are moved on. Just the way it is, nothing personal. Time to go now Hecky.

Things are not gonna change by keeping Hecky.

But I can't see anyone turning this round. We might as well throw the dice and change it.

If we bring Wilder in I think it will split the fans. And the last thing we need is unrest in the crowd.

I've no idea who we go for.

Carl Asaba post match comments.
Brutal assessment of the Manager/Players.

If we are going to change managers (and I am not sure the Board will) then we need either a no nonsense organiser of men, who can stem this constant shipping of goals and get some confidence back into the team, or a tactical innovator who can get a different tune out of the players, or a bit of both.

I am not sure Wilder is any of those things anymore. In fact his final season with us, as well as everything he has done since, suggests that he couldn't motivate a fart out of a shaky gut.

It's a no from me.

I am good thanks

We need someone to come in and fuck shit up were needs be. Get people smiling. Put an arm around the players. And pump up the players and fans.

God's knows who. But if CW wilder comes in he better not come in all sulky and moaner.

Something has to change. It's all well and good saying hecky will be good when we go down but the players will be mentally destroyed loosing , let's be honest , most games. We need to get the fight back that used to define us

Wilder would be groundhog day. No thanks. He’s proved he doesn't work so why go back.

We need to think outside of the bubble of proud Yorkshiremen if we want to compete with the big boys.

Doesn’t work DOESNT WORK 🤣🤣🤣

If taking us from bottom half in league one to 9th in the Prem on a shoestring is not working then what is 🤣🤣

I’d take the lad at Ipswich but we won’t be forking compo out for anyone so I’m happy if it’s Wilder.

We had more points under Wilder at this stage of the season the last time we went down/ Would taker the guy back in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom