Tim Ream

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The talk of applauding during the 13th minute is nothing short of farcical.

Credit to him for staying with Bash, but the vast majority of players would do the same. We shouldn’t be absolutely lauding footballers for showing basic human decency.

To all the people saying Fulham fans will always have your respect, I’ll remind of that the next time the two sets of fans have a minor spat about something and it starts a decade-long vendetta.
We've never had any history of trouble with Fulham and to me there fans have always been OK on my my many visits .
Chelsea, Stoke, Birmingham, millwall, pompey , Leeds yes even Hull and grimsby but never Fulham.
Even Cardiff for a while .
Team I detest is Notts forest .

Credit to him for staying with Bash, but the vast majority of players would do the same. We shouldn’t be absolutely lauding footballers for showing basic human decency.

To all the people saying Fulham fans will always have your respect, I’ll remind of that the next time the two sets of fans have a minor spat about something and it starts a decade-long vendetta.
Really?

Clapping is tame. On the 13th minute fans should hold up colour co-ordinated cards spelling out “We ❤️ Tim Reem”. If this isn’t enough then I think the stewards getting into formation around the ground to spell out “Blowy and pint on us Tim” would get the message across.

Clapping is tame. On the 13th minute fans should hold up colour co-ordinated cards spelling out “We ❤️ Tim Reem”. If this isn’t enough then I think the stewards getting into formation around the ground to spell out “Blowy and pint on us Tim” would get the message across.
We need a tifo with Ream's face above the words "Tim Ream's Rim Team" or we may as well give up and go home*.

*which 40% will probably do by half time anyway.

Tim Ream did what Bash’s team mates should have done but didn’t.

Tim Ream did what Bash’s team mates should have done but didn’t.

Ream tended to him simply because he was the closest player to Basham when he went down.

Any other player would have done the same.

It was immediately apparent that something horrific had happened.

There was no point in all of our players crowding around him when he obviously needed urgent medical attention.

Christ, give the guy a small clap when his name is read out from the team sheet before the match and leave it at that.

Anything more is saccharine nonsense.

Ream tended to him simply because he was the closest player to Basham when he went down.

Any other player would have done the same.

It was immediately apparent that something horrific had happened.

There was no point in all of our players crowding around him when he obviously needed urgent medical attention.

Christ, give the guy a small clap when his name is read out from the team sheet before the match and leave it at that.

Anything more is saccharine nonsense.
None of our players went to him. Some headed in the opposite direction. I get that, it was horrific, no blame from me. But Ream was the grown up on the pitch.

tim ream deserves something but nothing more than when an opposition player we admire comes back.

applaud him at the start & then abuse him if he tries the dirty tricks & cheating

I think we should show our appreciation for him with a guard of honour and a standing ovation, as the south stand attendees throw palm leaves in his path crying "Hosanna!" as he makes his way onto the pitch.

I mean, not only is he a decent bloke for tending to Bash, but how many other premiership footballers can also claim to have circled the globe a few hundred times in the International Space Station? Legend!

I’d happily take him at Lane next season. If he doesn’t start for them one we could look at.

Back
Top Bottom