Tifo/Not the Top 20

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Swannyblade

Reaction score
Not listened myself yet but may be of interest to Blades...Tifo are joined by the guys from NTT20 podcast to discuss who the newly promoted sides should be looking to sign this season.
Should be a decent listen as they're two very good podcasts crossing the streams.

Link:

Also looking forward to listening to this one - anyone know if there are there any other pods of a similar quality/frequency to NTT20 for now we're in the prem?

Something that will talk about the whole league with some insight, not just the big 6.

Obviously Bladespod is great, but i've always got room for more on my dinner breaks... ;)

Video version of it here

Been listening to it.

My main concern re the Blades is the lack of striker transfers. The clock is ticking and players need integrating. Cant see us signing McBurney and Maupay (but you never know I suppose). In the Prem it'll be about the quality of putting chances and half chances away and we just have to do that. Sharp has that ability but he's cracking on now and if he gets injured.....

Disappointed that we haven't got one of them over the line just yet. It is such a massive leap up from the Chumpionship (sic) and in the PL to me it's about quality. We just need more of it at striker level.

Not listened myself yet but may be of interest to Blades...Tifo are joined by the guys from NTT20 podcast to discuss who the newly promoted sides should be looking to sign this season.
Should be a decent listen as they're two very good podcasts crossing the streams.

Link:
I haven't listened, i opened it up and then saw the first four words - Sensible transfers and Aston Villa don't seem to fit too well with the business they've done...

When people question why Harry Maguire cost so much, the next words should be "well did you see what Villa paid for Tyrone Mings"

Link:

Thanks for the heads up, Swanny. I listen to this on my way home. Not familiar with Tifo but NTT20 is a great podcast in my opinion.

I enjoyed that, and now I can put faces to the names on NTT20. And finally some sensible commentary on the USA women's team's bid for equal pay.

Also looking forward to listening to this one - anyone know if there are there any other pods of a similar quality/frequency to NTT20 for now we're in the prem?

Something that will talk about the whole league with some insight, not just the big 6.

Obviously Bladespod is great, but i've always got room for more on my dinner breaks... ;)

To be fair, I think a lot of podcasts are much better in this respect than mainstream TV and radio coverage (which tend to be much more "big 6 centric")
I would say that Guardian Football Weekly, Football Ramble, Totally Football Show etc. cover the whole of the Prem Lge quite well, although top billing is usually reserved to the top 6.
Maybe we could convince the NTT20 boys to start a NTT6 podcast and talk Benjamin Bloom into covering the Premier League?

Maybe we could convince the NTT20 boys to start a NTT6 podcast and talk Benjamin Bloom into covering the Premier League?

But then the EFL loses the quality coverage it so desperately needs. Without Bloom and NTT20 last season, we'd have been reliant on Prutton and his weekly 30 minute recap of all 3 leagues.

If they cover the prem as well it waters down the rest of the content.

But then the EFL loses the quality coverage it so desperately needs. Without Bloom and NTT20 last season, we'd have been reliant on Prutton and his weekly 30 minute recap of all 3 leagues.

If they cover the prem as well it waters down the rest of the content.

Nah, they could just give up their day jobs and cover all the leagues. Or even better, chuck Colin Murray in there to host and have a daily Blades panel show with those 3 and the Bladespod crew...sod everyone else. We want MOAR content

Nah, they could just give up their day jobs and cover all the leagues. Or even better, chuck Colin Murray in there to host and have a daily Blades panel show with those 3 and the Bladespod crew...sod everyone else. We want MOAR content
Going to be a bit of a come down next season from being lauded by the more thoughtful and knowledgeable football minds to basically no one knowing anything about us and when they do comment about us it will be to tell us if we don't change our style we will lose every week

One guy I have to defend is Tony cascarino who has been shouting from the rooftops about Wilder for years now

Oh yes…
The ‘Irish’ Tony Cascarino
Still not sure how he got away with that
Good shout though Eddie

Going to be a bit of a come down next season from being lauded by the more thoughtful and knowledgeable football minds to basically no one knowing anything about us and when they do comment about us it will be to tell us if we don't change our style we will lose every week

One guy I have to defend is Tony cascarino who has been shouting from the rooftops about Wilder for years now
Yeah, but...

Back
Top Bottom