Ticket Prices - Bramall Lane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No doubt our ticket distribution for big matches ,Wembley usually but also at the lane as well needs reviewing.Even going back to the Wembley final with Burnley they sold there allocation far faster than us and judging g by the crowds they got in them days ! Most tickets would have gone to part times far and wide.

I'm a long standing season ticket holder 57th year coming up ! Just feel we do too much to satisfy them really.

Plenty didn't take up the chance to buy one for the re ent semi,we after fund a better way as no doubt family and friends love to go to the big matches but things go wrong when someone is turfed out of there usual seat and when trying to buy door friends and family the chance of sitting together is not good.
Parttimes are important as that's where we grow the future fans.
It's a difficult problem to overcome! But a change is necessary ,I imagine the club is open to ideas how to remedy it.?
Apologise for the deliberate spelling mistakes! Along time since I went to school. 😏😏😉

No doubt our ticket distribution for big matches ,Wembley usually but also at the lane as well needs reviewing.Even going back to the Wembley final with Burnley they sold there allocation far faster than us and judging g by the crowds they got in them days ! Most tickets would have gone to part times far and wide.

I'm a long standing season ticket holder 57th year coming up ! Just feel we do too much to satisfy them really.

Plenty didn't take up the chance to buy one for the re ent semi,we after fund a better way as no doubt family and friends love to go to the big matches but things go wrong when someone is turfed out of there usual seat and when trying to buy door friends and family the chance of sitting together is not good.
Parttimes are important as that's where we grow the future fans.
It's a difficult problem to overcome! But a change is necessary ,I imagine the club is open to ideas how to remedy it.?
your quite right we allowed our season ticket holders 2 each for wembley city allowed theirs 4 each and wednesday let their season ticket holders purchase 6 each is there and wonder they took 44k weve still a lot to learn in the pr business im afraid

cat b for opening game against palace no reason that shouldnt be a sell out in our stands think palace could also sell their 2700 allocation

There’s an easy solution for you !
No .... just wait again for next season in Championship.... not giving my season ticket up .... just dont like the sham of Premiership .... my choice!

You started this discussion, don’t hide behind the excuse that you don’t focus on ticket sales.

‘09 was 14 years ago. What relevance is that to today?

All I’m asking is for a ball park figure. From your comment you seem to think it would be significant, I disagree, so I’m interested to know what number you had in mind.

Oh, not again, ffs..

What makes you think people 'only want to see us in the PL against top teams'? My partner works shifts, so she can't commit to a season ticket like the rest of us. But she gets along to as many as she can home and away, in the Championship. She has a membership (cost went up this season as expected), and now she also needs to fork out to sit with us in BL corner. She's not a glory supporter or casual non-Blade who fancies watching City hammer us, just a United fan who can't commit to a season ticket due to circumstances.

Over £40 to attend prices the working class out the sport. The club don't need to rip fans off on ticket sales with TV money coming in. Keeping attending the match with friends and family at an affordable price for working people in this city should always be our priority.
Both myself and my son work in the entertainment business so we both tend to miss games, (my son more than me) but we both still religiously buy our season tickets because it’s still cheaper, it also helps our football club! + we still get to sit with the same people we have become acquainted with over the years, and each one of us can take along friend when one of us has to miss a games. I couldn’t imagine paying the £35-£45 for a one off game,

One irritation today is that we are never able to get away tickets anymore like we used to because of the points system, I miss those day excursions we used to have together!

Both myself and my son work in the entertainment business so we both tend to miss games, (my son more than me) but we both still religiously buy our season tickets because it’s still cheaper, it also helps our football club! + we still get to sit with the same people we have become acquainted with over the years, and each one of us can take along friend when one of us has to miss a games. I couldn’t imagine paying the £35-£45 for a one off game,

One irritation today is that we are never able to get away tickets anymore like we used to because of the points system, I miss those day excursions we used to have together!
i certainly get your point about season tickets but youve hit the snag with people who either cant afford a season ticket or through different reasons can only get to 6/7 games a season having to pay 35/45 quid for matchday tickets

Back
Top Bottom