Ticket Prices - Bramall Lane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They’ll be sold. If you want the cheaper prices you need to buy a season ticket.
We don’t have the capacity to be doing favours to those who only want to see us in the PL against the top teams.

Our ST are incredibly competitively priced, if that’s out of your reach then unfortunately you can’t afford to pick and choose your games in the PL.
We’ll probably be back in the Championship soon enough should they want to see us play live though but most games have tickets available.
What makes you think people 'only want to see us in the PL against top teams'? My partner works shifts, so she can't commit to a season ticket like the rest of us. But she gets along to as many as she can home and away, in the Championship. She has a membership (cost went up this season as expected), and now she also needs to fork out to sit with us in BL corner. She's not a glory supporter or casual non-Blade who fancies watching City hammer us, just a United fan who can't commit to a season ticket due to circumstances.

Over £40 to attend prices the working class out the sport. The club don't need to rip fans off on ticket sales with TV money coming in. Keeping attending the match with friends and family at an affordable price for working people in this city should always be our priority.

Not everyone can commit to a season ticket due to work restrictions and not having every weekend off, so people shouldn't be shot down for this.
I actually expected prices to be higher even though £41 on the kop is enough.
I can already get hold of a ticket for the game at the Etihad in the home end but it's £62!

If people are prepared to spend £250k to visit the Titanic what's a few hundred quid on a football ticket ...UTB

That's the thing, we'd have sold more season tickets if we had the capacity

We need some kind of rubber mould stadium, with a 40 K capacity when we are in the PL. and 30K when in the Massive 1st division. 😶‍🌫️

Trials and tribs. of being a Blades Business Club owner.

I sent this enquiry to the ticket office as it seems a shame none of our 3 seats in the South Stand will be used for the Crystal Palace match. I didn't really expect them to sell them, but thought that as I was willing to let them go for nothing, they might be able to sell them - and make a bit more money for the club.

Your Enquiry - I have a season ticket with2 friends and none of us will be going to the Crystal Palace match on 12/08/23. If I understand the regulations correctly, it seems we could assign our tickets to someone else with your written permission. However the people who would be likely to want use of our tickets will also be unavailable that day.
Is there any way that our tickets can be sold by the ticket office - I don't think any of us are interested in receiving payment.

Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately, we do not have buy back/trade system at the moment, this is something that we are however looking at introducing maybe in the future – please keep an eye on our website for updates.
I'll have them 😉

The club don't need to rip fans off on ticket sales with TV money coming in.

When you hit 60 years of age and get 'pensioner' discount (Thanks Kevin)
look across at the other side of the city, and most other clubs with 65 year pension discount, then come back and complain.

Or support Wendy and pay £ 59 pay on the day to watch Barry the Balding Bannana perform in the chumpionship.

You can't have 10 million pound players earning 20/30 grand per week and charge 10 pounds for a ticket.

The days of players coming down on the bus with the supporters have gone I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Income from ticket sales only goes to defray the daily cost of running the club. The club receives income from ticket sales plus a bit off the top for franchises providing food and drink.

Even the wealthy clubs at the top use the higher prices to offset the day to day running costs. Food and drink for 75k at old trafford is probably better income than 10k at Bournemouth? It only applies to home games too.

For most clubs the ticket income is a small profit that is relatively minor in the profit and loss column. TV income is spent on current liabilities. Our current liabilities are significant.

When you hit 60 years of age and get 'pensioner' discount (Thanks Kevin)
look across at the other side of the city, and most other clubs with 65 year pension discount, then come back and complain.

Or support Wendy and pay £ 59 pay on the day to watch Barry the Balding Bannana perform in the chumpionship.

You can't have 10 million pound players earning 20/30 grand per week and charge 10 pounds for a ticket.

The days of players coming down on the bus with the supporters have gone I'm afraid.

Yeah but has anyone told them that it's only £2 a shot on Stagecoach? I'm sure even Sander can't resist a bargain.

How many where actually full sell outs last premier League pre COVID? Pretty sure only a few completely sold out with single seats dotted for a lot. Not as big a novelty, cost of living and now higher prices might hurt that
Not as many as you'd think!

Those that think we should be expanding the ground anytime soon aren't really looking at the data.

Tin hat time, but that and the fact we didn't sell out our Wembley allocation all indicate our stadium size is fine and we have a lot of work to do on the marketing side before we get giddy.

Those that think we should be expanding the ground anytime soon aren't really looking at the data.

Tin hat time, but that and the fact we didn't sell out our Wembley allocation all indicate our stadium size is fine and we have a lot of work to do on the marketing side before we get giddy.
We'd have sold more at Wembley with a more casual freindly selling system. We:d sell more in the prem with the same. Occasional fans aren't particularly going to want to sit on their own with their group dotted around the ground

We played Watford boxing day 2019
Ah yeah we had a family gathering a bit earlier that year that's normally at Christmas so got mixed up. We brought a family member over from Italy just before COVID got in the country 😬😬😬😬

Priced me and My two kids out, as Chancer took over?
Didn't make sense me renewing due to circumstances. Not sure what I was expecting but I can't justify those match day prices. Not the club's fault tho. Just hope the kid takes an interest in a few years so I can revive the routine! Til then, armchairville

We'd have sold more at Wembley with a more casual freindly selling system. We:d sell more in the prem with the same. Occasional fans aren't particularly going to want to sit on their own with their group dotted around the ground

I can’t imagine we’ve got a significant number of fans who chose not to go to Wembley just because of the ticketing system.

What makes you think people 'only want to see us in the PL against top teams'? My partner works shifts, so she can't commit to a season ticket like the rest of us. But she gets along to as many as she can home and away, in the Championship. She has a membership (cost went up this season as expected), and now she also needs to fork out to sit with us in BL corner. She's not a glory supporter or casual non-Blade who fancies watching City hammer us, just a United fan who can't commit to a season ticket due to circumstances.

Over £40 to attend prices the working class out the sport. The club don't need to rip fans off on ticket sales with TV money coming in. Keeping attending the match with friends and family at an affordable price for working people in this city should always be our priority.
couldnt agree more with you well said flatulent bob is talking nonsense once again the club are penalising genuine fans who through one reason or another cant afford a season ticket or work or family issues prevent them from attending every game and the club dont need to charge these prices with the premier league money they will make and forget comparing prices with that rip off merchant over in s6 their idiots if they pay his prices it seems to me the club are only interested in looking after season ticket holders

mate. Anybody who wanted a ticket for Wembley would have got a ticket.stop the excuses it was embarrassing we didn’t sell out

Weren't there games last season where an adult Kop ticket was over £30? I definitely recall at least one set of fans on Roy's view complaining about being charged something in the 30s, weird that nobody mentioned a thing about pay on the gate prices last season, yet now that we are selling a vastly superior product with a relatively moderate price increase to match and expected increased demand, people are mad?

Ticketing system for Wembley didn't help but cost of the full day out to go to London for a certain defeat would have put off a lot. I went, it was fine but not exactly money well spent, just a very expensive day out (it's embarassing that some of our fans think attending that game should have been mandatory).

Similar thing with home tickets, it's not just the cost of a ticket that affects peoples ability to go to matches. Hammering those who were unable to get a season ticket (either due to finances, work commitments or the fact hardly any have been available since the last time we got promoted) isn't the best way to cover day-to-day costs. If they need the money to cover that, season tickets should have gone up by a proportionate amount as well, instead of renewals on the Kop paying the equivalent of £20 per match and the few new ones paying £22. Season tickets obviously give you a saving on buying match by match but ours have got way out of proportion.

mate. Anybody who wanted a ticket for Wembley would have got a ticket.stop the excuses it was embarrassing we didn’t sell out
Season ticket holder couldn't go with his mates that rarely go due to the late releasing of tickets to all. It's not like people can just suddenly decide to make the expensive trip down last minute. I am not saying it would sell out but undoubtedly sell more.

Weren't there games last season where an adult Kop ticket was over £30? I definitely recall at least one set of fans on Roy's view complaining about being charged something in the 30s, weird that nobody mentioned a thing about pay on the gate prices last season, yet now that we are selling a vastly superior product with a relatively moderate price increase to match and expected increased demand, people are mad?
So you recall people complaining, but nobody mentioned a thing about the prices? Some matches costing more than £30 to all matches in the 30s or 40s isn't the same thing.

Not heard the West Ham defence of "why didn't people complain at the time" for a while.

The club’s new “partner” is selling tickets in the BLU at £112 a pop for the Palace game (tickets which IMO should go on general sale). Still no way for season ticket holders who can’t make games to put them on general sale either - the seats will be empty. Seems wrong if it means people who would like to buy tickets on general sale can’t get them at normal prices.

Will respectfully disagree on that front. Easy to blame the selling system but there were blocks unsold.

Same for home games. We sometimes shift to the Pukka Pies and there are always blocks of seats unsold in that corner if people really wanted to go.

The fact remains c30k is about our limit. Whether that puts us ahead/behind/same as Pigs, Leeds, Forest - who cares?!?!

So you recall people complaining, but nobody mentioned a thing about the prices? Some matches costing more than £30 to all matches in the 30s or 40s isn't the same thing.

Much like the Premier League and the Championship aren't the same thing. Our matchday prices last year were not particularly cheap for the level we were playing in. This year they are more reasonable. Yet we have the thread now?

Will respectfully disagree on that front. Easy to blame the selling system but there were blocks unsold.

Same for home games. We sometimes shift to the Pukka Pies and there are always blocks of seats unsold in that corner if people really wanted to go.

The fact remains c30k is about our limit. Whether that puts us ahead/behind/same as Pigs, Leeds, Forest - who cares?!?!
The survey the club put out in may/June suggests they are looking into some of the complaints brought up on here about the selling system. Let's see what that brings. Personally I think we would easily sell more tickets if on day one people could make plans to take their nan, pet goldfish etc on day one or whoever!

i think its inevetable that season ticket prices will rise next season if we manage to survive this season the prices for season tickets are fantastic value but just wonder how long the club can carry on with these prices if we become an established premier league club

Season ticket holder couldn't go with his mates that rarely go due to the late releasing of tickets to all. It's not like people can just suddenly decide to make the expensive trip down last minute. I am not saying it would sell out but undoubtedly sell more.

How many are you suggesting didn’t go to Wembley because of the ticketing system? I’ve no doubt there were some, I highly doubt that number was in any way significant

Incorrect. We regularly get to "singles" and tickets with restricted view.

We need to expand so that people can sit together and not have to sit with a big bloody pole in the way.

One of the reasons we didn't sell all of the Wembley tickets was the process to buy. One per ST holder might guarantee a ticket each, but we already know it put loads off going as they couldn't take family members along with them.

Back
Top Bottom