This is appalling

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It’s very simple.
These players were brought to play a certain way. Wilder sacked/resigned and the players no longer have any affinity to the manager or club. They played for Wilder and even when Losing last season were giving their all.

Now a league lower can we say the same? New manager trying to change things but as expected needs a completely new team. The players feel let down by the board…the handling of Knill showing exactly the types they are!
This is ALL on the board….they can complain about money wasted, but they can also take the blame for previous transfer delays and the losing of targets. Players who came out of last season with credit are just looking lost and miles away this season, and players don’t become shit overnight!! Form is temp remember

So you think listening to your customers/fans isn’t a worthwhile thing for a business/football club to do ?

Yeah, listen to them specifically about how much tickets and pints cost, maybe what kind of kit we want, but let the professionals handle the football and finance.

After that, they know what we want, we want us to do well. They also want us to do well, so unless one of us is going to make a serious offer to buy the club, or is a world class midfielder without a club, they should tune it out and get on with trying to get the club steady and ready to turn around.

It’s very simple.
These players were brought to play a certain way. Wilder sacked/resigned and the players no longer have any affinity to the manager or club. They played for Wilder and even when Losing last season were giving their all.

Now a league lower can we say the same? New manager trying to change things but as expected needs a completely new team. The players feel let down by the board…the handling of Knill showing exactly the types they are!
This is ALL on the board….they can complain about money wasted, but they can also take the blame for previous transfer delays and the losing of targets. Players who came out of last season with credit are just looking lost and miles away this season, and players don’t become shit overnight!! Form is temp remember

What did they do to Knill? They paid him to do fuck all (gardening leave) and then he went and got another job. It's not like they had him cleaning the bogs.

the board have handcuffed the new manager completely

he’s made it clear he needs bodies in.

they have allowed him to correct on mismanaged area from the previous regimes transfer incompetence.
You don’t know that the Board have done this. They may have sanctioned players in but the overall management team have so far failed to get them through the door

So you think listening to your customers/fans isn’t a worthwhile thing for a business/football club to do ?
They listened very carefully in the past, that's why we always get agricultural grafters who even if they do ok eventually find that they can't do it anymore. Then we struggle for 15 years to get the right balance of graft, agriculturalness, hoof and battling qualities.
We'll get it back again in another generation or so, next time a "fan" or a Sheffielder becomes manager.

The hardest pill to swallow is the fact that only 2 years ago we were going toe to toe with the some of Europe's best. The pundits and a lot of neutrals were applauding our football club.
Just 2 years...... Second bottom of the championship and becoming insignificant.
What a fucking strange shambles.

I normally look for whatever positives there were in the game

Today there were none............zero

RND was the only player I would say turned up

The rest had obviously never played together at any point

We were powder puffs, getting bullied at every challenge.

I totally fail to see any pattern that was even remotely exciting

and No Heart

You don’t know that the Board have done this. They may have sanctioned players in but the overall management team have so far failed to get them through the door

buck has to stop somewhere

They are all as bad as each other

either we are serious about trying to get players in or were not.

91 other league clubs don’t appear physically unable to sign a player. 91 other clubs haven’t put their manager in an impossible position (even knew under an embargo)

We're not creating anything our only shot on target was a scuffed effort from freeman, Luton were the only team going to win that game,

I've watched quite a bit of the championship so far and we're the worst team I've seen play in this division in terms of goal threat, there simply isn't any

We're not creating anything our only shot on target was a scuffed effort from freeman, Luton were the only team going to win that game,

I've watched quite a bit of the championship so far and we're the worst team I've seen play in this division in terms of goal threat, there simply isn't any
We’ve totally forgotten how to attack through the middle. It’s now in the players DNA to move the ball out wide, then compete with a crowded defence when only McBurnie can compete in the air. Our one genuinely tall player is literally scared shitless of heading the ball.

What really fucks me off is there will be the happy smiling, we're having a great laugh at training photos next week...

Boring pointless football club. That's what we've become. I've got no affinity with any of these players anymore. Just a bunch of mercenaries. No way I'd waste any money going in 2 weeks. I'd be asleep within 10 mins. End of season for me.
Well I don’t know how old you are but I followed this team down to division four, still following now, keep with it young un cos we support the badge, managers, players, owners, come and go.

The lack of any communication from the ‘Board’. Whilst Rome is burning where are our Commanders in Chief? Once again treating the fans like useful idiots. No matter who is charge at Board level past present and future the ethos and apathy will be the same. I’m fucking sick of it. They communicate in April wanting £500 for a fucking season ticket with some shit video with shithouse players in it who should be nowhere near our club anymore. The Bramall Lane gravy train. Fucking incompetent twats.

Bettis was there watching the match.

The hardest pill to swallow is the fact that only 2 years ago we were going toe to toe with the some of Europe's best. The pundits and a lot of neutrals were applauding our football club.
Just 2 years...... Second bottom of the championship and becoming insignificant.
What a fucking strange shambles.

And in 1975 we almost qualified for Europe, but by 1981 we were in Division Four.
Never underestimate this clubs ability to fuck things up beyond belief

There are many things that are currently pissing me off about this team. Smiling isn’t particularly high on that list…
Fair enough, personally I don't think it's a good look to see the players pissing about in training when we can't even create a chance in the matches

It’s very simple.

Shoes off, 2 metres

Anybody can sign a player, believe it or not we have quite a few, it's building a good team that's the problem. and it's not all about money either, they've paid far more of that out for some of these players than we have ever done before and where has it got us.
It's all about building a team, and that's the hard bit.
They could go out tomorrow and spend £23,000,000 on a player and there is no guarantee he's going to make a happeth of difference, in fact they've already done it...

Anybody can sign a player, believe it or not we have quite a few, it's building a good team that's the problem. and it's not all about money either, they've paid far more of that out for some of these players than we have ever done before and where has it got us.
It's all about building a team, and that's the hard bit.
They could go out tomorrow and spend £23,000,000 on a player and there is no guarantee he's going to make a happeth of difference, in fact they've already done it...

Too right, for us to get a player to fit into what ever our system is £23,000,000 is about £23,000,000 too much.
We like donkeys at this club, only donkeys can succeed with the only "style" of play that we can make work

Back
Top Bottom