This is appalling

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SwitchBLADE Smiles

Reaction score
Honestly, I fancied us to do quite well pre-season... that's now completely gone. I'm genuinely concerned about relegation. No urgency, no quality, no athleticism, no chance. I can't even blame Jokanovic for the complete mess that we're in either - the side that had us actually challenging for Europe has completely imploded before our eyes.

That being said, there is quite a sad stat... this is the first time we've gone consecutive games without losing (in all competitions) since January, beating Plymouth in the Cup 2-1 then Man United in the league 2-1.

Something needs to give or we will have £20+ million players in League 1.

Honestly, I fancied us to do quite well pre-season... that's now completely gone. I'm genuinely concerned about relegation. No urgency, no quality, no athleticism, no chance. I can't even blame Jokanovic for the complete mess that we're in either - the side that had us actually challenging for Europe has completely imploded before our eyes.

That being said, there is quite a sad stat... this is the first time we've gone consecutive games without losing (in all competitions) since January, beating Plymouth in the Cup 2-1 then Man United in the league 2-1.

As time goes on they will be worthless

Come Wednesday they'll still be here and playing in the next match as we're not buying anyone and no one will be buying the players we've got. Most of these abject arseholes will still be starting for us in League One next season. 😡

To be fair, we don’t have any £20+ milllion players now.

The possible impending transfer disaster is down to us hanging on for a totally unrealistic valuation for Berge.

We have big problems.
The players know they won't get similar deals elsewhere so even if we wanted to move them on. We would probably have to pay a portion of their wages to any club daft enough to sign them.

Play some of the youth players. Honestly can they be any worse? It may even energise the midfield again.

New manager is Crap. Heckinbottom was getting results out of these in the Premier League. This is Luton town!

The lack of any communication from the ‘Board’. Whilst Rome is burning where are our Commanders in Chief? Once again treating the fans like useful idiots. No matter who is charge at Board level past present and future the ethos and apathy will be the same. I’m fucking sick of it. They communicate in April wanting £500 for a fucking season ticket with some shit video with shithouse players in it who should be nowhere near our club anymore. The Bramall Lane gravy train. Fucking incompetent twats.

The sad thing is that no one will listen to us fans

And if they did?

All fans shout is not good enough, get out of our club, sell up, etc without providing solutions and with no real knowledge of the situation.

How would listening to the fans help? Maybe they'll release more statements, that's about it.

New manager is Crap. Heckinbottom was getting results out of these in the Premier League. This is Luton town!

i mean was he?

we were playing teams which were on the beech. We have not won a match with anything riding in it for nearly a year and a half

last season broke these players. We wouldn’t be challenging in league 2.

And if they did?

All fans shout is not good enough, get out of our club, sell up, etc without providing solutions and with no real knowledge of the situation.

How would listening to the fans help? Maybe they'll release more statements, that's about it.
I get you, but 95% of fans today knew that lineup was too negative and wanted the likes of freeman and ndiaye involved. I can’t fathom how the club and the coaches can’t see that & put us through another game of berge fleck and norwood in midfield. Not saying freeman is the saviour but he adds something different and better than fleck

The lack of any communication from the ‘Board’. Whilst Rome is burning where are our Commanders in Chief? Once again treating the fans like useful idiots. No matter who is charge at Board level past present and future the ethos and apathy will be the same. I’m fucking sick of it. They communicate in April wanting £500 for a fucking season ticket with some shit video with shithouse players in it who should be nowhere near our club anymore. The Bramall Lane gravy train. Fucking incompetent twat

things will turn nasty quickly as this continues

no signings an we are going down - this is the peak for this bunch of losers

I get you, but 95% of fans today knew that lineup was too negative and wanted the likes of freeman and ndiaye involved. I can’t fathom how the club and the coaches can’t see that & put us through another game of berge fleck and norwood in midfield. Not saying freeman is the saviour but he adds something different and better than fleck
Not on today's showing

things will turn nasty quickly as this continues

no signings an we are going down - this is the peak for this bunch of losers
Specifically what have they done wrong ? We would be guessing to blame the Board because we have only one signing and the players are underperforming.

That's what I'm saying though, we don't know anything internally.

Freeman has been injured a long time and might not be there yet in terms of having the ability to start league games. Ndiaye and others played in midweek, maybe some got knocks. Maybe some underperforming players have been given the challenge of turning it around in a certain number of games or something, like Verrips and Fod.

We just don't know, and a few cameos in the cup games against easier opponents doesn't mean they can come into the Championship and boss it, as much as we want it to. All we can do is hope that the coaching team has it in hand and we'll have a good deadline day really.

The lack of any communication from the ‘Board’. Whilst Rome is burning where are our Commanders in Chief? Once again treating the fans like useful idiots. No matter who is charge at Board level past present and future the ethos and apathy will be the same. I’m fucking sick of it. They communicate in April wanting £500 for a fucking season ticket with some shit video with shithouse players in it who should be nowhere near our club anymore. The Bramall Lane gravy train. Fucking incompetent twats.
There's going to be some fucking atmosphere at next week's game at tbe Lane.

And if they did?

So you think listening to your customers/fans isn’t a worthwhile thing for a business/football club to do ?

Specifically what have they done wrong ? We would be guessing to blame the Board because we have only one signing and the players are underperforming.

the board have handcuffed the new manager completely

he’s made it clear he needs bodies in.

they have allowed him to correct on mismanaged area from the previous regimes transfer incompetence.

Back
Top Bottom