Things to appreciate this season....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

recalling Blaster back from Port Vale. Won’t suprise me if we loan him back out again though - don’t understand why, he goes straight into my starting 11

Pre and post match beers. Not actually feeling all that stressed about football since the 0-8, knowing we're screwed anyway and have been since September.
Pre and post match beers.
Beating mighty Gillingham 0-4 in the cup.
Having a senior railcard.

Not getting thru the f.a . Cup and having the opportunity to draw maidstone .
A ground like forest green I need to tick off.

I'll remember this season as a time when I didn't feel anything, even when we lose, 8-0, 5-0 whatever, someone by me said before Brighton game " at least Wilder has stopped us conceding ", 8 goals later and it's accepted, no anger, no feeling downhearted in the car going home, nothing, be glad when the season is over, utb

Best thing about this season is that we've passed the halfway point so it should be over soon

It's a stress free relegation - you aren't sweating over everyones results on a saturday afternoon. You can comfortably put your feet up and accept we are the biggest pile of garbage 😅

I would caveat saying we can also prepare sooner for next season but lets be honest we'l be putting half the first team together on 31st August like usual.

That's there's less than half of it left, and it's leading us back to the championship, where we can enjoy proper football again...mostly!

Losing is so easy to take,it’s like a breath of fresh air and much better than being gutted
all weekend….. 🥂

Being alive and breathing

The main thing I'll appreciate will be May 19th when this whole poor season finally comes to an end. Even the occasional victory here and there (quite where), won't make me feel appreciative as they will feel arbitrary when the outcome will remain the same. The only thing else I will appreciate is the Prince reducing his asking price and finally buggering off.

It's painful right now, but the clutch of highly rated kids coming of age at right about the same time we're on the precipice of a squad overhaul is something to be hopeful about.

I'm looking at that, with 2 years of parachute money, as the big opportunity to put the foundations in for Wilder Era 2.0

Back
Top Bottom