Things More Sensible Than Watching The Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
I'm starting a list of things that would be more sensible and less stress on the heart.

There's 11 games left this season, so looking for something to do instead of watching each game.

So far i've got:

1. Skydiving without a parachute
  2. Entering a volcano
  3. Fighting a tiger/lion
Any more?

I'm starting a list of things that would be more sensible and less stress on the heart.

There's 11 games left this season, so looking for something to do instead of watching each game.

So far i've got:

2. Entering a volcano
  3. Fighting a tiger/lion
Any more?
I'm focusing on local non-league team.

But mostly that knife between the fingers thing. I'm buying a bigger knife every weekend.

For the last 5 weeks I’ve been suffering with vertigo.

It is horrible - nothing seems to stand still. I’ve felt anxious, frightened & vulnerable. Almost paralysed with the dread of wondering when the next attack will come knowing it won’t be long. And it won’t be.
Wave after wave of disorientation, worry & panic about the consequences just wishing it would stop - just for a few minutes.

Anyway, enough about watching Utd lately, vertigo’s not much fun either but at least it’s kept me at home for the last 3 games where I can turn the telly off & do some online supermarket shopping instead.
Make that choice.
Choose Ocado!

So far i've got:

2. Entering a volcano
  3. Fighting a tiger/lion
Any more?
Running head first into a pike? The fish not the wooden weapon

So far i've got:

2. Entering a volcano
  3. Fighting a tiger/lion
Any more?
Sticking your bollocks in the snooker pockets during a Ronnie 147.

Getting naked, covering yourself in honey then calling a bear a fat hairy twat. Those bad boys can't half run fast I can tell you!

Back
Top Bottom