Thickest team we’ve ever had

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

…Thick beyond belief, and so fucking mardy too. Even though we could still present Brighton with two banks of four and a fully functional defence…we just chucked the fucker in when Holgate went off.

Yet Wilder doesn’t look as if he’s bought into it like before.

No leadership anywhere in the club. The lazy blame Bettis who is s hamstrung by an owner without the necessary funds and a manager who despite a series of failures still apparently wants his own way on transfers. HolgateGate ffs!

Shit for brains X1?

GK?

Bogle Holgate. Anel Trusty. Larouci

Hammond. Ravel Morrison

McB. Brewster. Burke.

7 of the thickest footballers I’ve ever seen for us play for the current team.

Hammond’s foul for the penalty away at Man U was a thing of beauty. I get dumber every time I remember Oli Burke exists
Jay McEverley?

I seem to remember we had a player some years back, who apparently, could not tell the time? Not sure who that might have been?

The strange thing is that we are not expecting the players to be academic, the only requirement is to have a football brain.

Not much to ask, given all have been coached from a young age and must have studied the game for half their lives?

Very disappointing.

HH

Footballers are basically the lads who when you were at school were good at PE and fuck all use at anything else. It was all the art teachers could do to stop them eating all the crayons. There’s not much wonder most of them are as thick as a Welshman’s cock.
Footballing intelligence and normal intelligence aren’t the same thing. Rooney, Gerrard and Terry are thick as fuck, but they were clever players.

Oli burke. So thick he couldn’t dress himself or co-ordinate his feet. Absolute forrest gump.

A shit for brains X1 is always going to be too heavy with forwards to be fair. But yeah Connor Sammon was a landmark moment.

He finally got completely found out when playing for us after years of skanking bit part roles in poor championship teams.

Couldn’t even lie to himself after that he just went straight to play in the Scottish lower leagues.
Connor Sammon's very, very unlucky not to make the starting lineup there.

Oli burke. So thick he couldn’t dress himself or co-ordinate his feet. Absolute forrest gump.
One of the German coaches at Leipzig described Oli Burke as ‘an empty hard drive’.

As a naturally super fast and strong athlete, how the fuck do you not at least practice knocking the ball in front of you without running it out of play.

I mean he never even won us a fucking corner with it.

One of the German coaches at Leipzig described Oli Burke as ‘an empty hard drive’.

As a naturally super fast and strong athlete, how the fuck do you not at least practice knocking the ball in front of you without running it out of play.

I mean he never even won us a fucking corner with it.
Thats actually a fantastic description of him 🤣

I've never hated a group of players as much as I do this lot. Lack of quality you can forgive, but these lot are a bunch of fucking spineless losers to boot. Bar one or 2 that are too good for us anyway i can't wait for the lot of them to move on in the summer

Shit for brains X1?

GK?

Bogle Holgate. Anel Trusty. Larouci

Hammond. Ravel Morrison

McB. Brewster. Burke.

7 of the thickest footballers I’ve ever seen for us play for the current team.

Hammond’s foul for the penalty away at Man U was a thing of beauty. I get dumber every time I remember Oli Burke exists

Darius Henderson and Jose Baxter on the bench maybe? 🤣

They’re a young team. But fucking hell.

Bogle hasn’t improved since we got him as a 20y/o,

Larouci was set for Preston, a mid table Champ side before we jumped in. That’s his level.

Holgate. Damaged goods, it’s not the time to act like the football equivalent of the Betty Ford clinic.

Anel. Again. Not improved. Doesn’t want to be here, not good enough, no where near as good enough as he thinks he is.

Brewster. Really feel for him. There was a player there, he’s been let down by stupidity, injuries. Needs to go now.

Souza. Plays like a poor mans David Luiz. Can tell there’s a player there. Would do well with a calm head talking him through the game.

Brings me to the final point. No leadership on the field.

The kids from our academy hovering around are probably more up for it.

Fitness is shot.

Managerial and decisions stuck in the short term again.

Not one of our players have progressed since the start of last season.
EXCELLENT POST SIRE

A number of the players have no footballing intelligence whatsoever.

Brewster
Holgate
Larouci
Bogle
Trusty

and Anel doesn’t try hard when we go a goal down.

I’m so sick of this team. But then again we all are.

At least 3 of those would challenge the Trade Descriptions Act definition of being a "footballer".......

…Thick beyond belief, and so fucking mardy too. Even though we could still present Brighton with two banks of four and a fully functional defence…we just chucked the fucker in when Holgate went off.
That was Robbie Mustoe’s comment after the game on TV over here..
He said him and Robbie Earle have both played with teams reduced to ten men. He said you roll up your sleeves and defend like fuck but the Blades just capitulated.

Wilder before they go out- Ok lads they've got Dunk on corners and free kicks and he's good at them, you and you double up on him every time they get one.
First corner Dunk completely unmarked to create a goal.!!
Have to laugh when they all go into a team bonding scrum before ko and have all forgot what was said before they even ko. Apart from Ozzy who is educated to a very high standard the rest are as thick as pig shit.

When you base your wonderful new transfer strategies around youth and academy, this is what happens at the top level. In the Premier League, we are desperately crying out for a leader who can sort out the basket case of decision making in our defending. Luton did the right thing bringing in some experience at this level with Barkley and Townsend. They're two players who clearly have had an influence on the players around them. The only player in our starting 11 that shows some level of calmness is Macca. Everyone is else has the confidence of Moose after 5 beers and a traffic cop behind him. What was glaringly obvious yesterday was a complete lack of trust, faith and confidence in each other. When a ball comes down the wing and you'd rather smash it into a toddler in the crowd than play an easy back pass to your keeper, you're in big trouble.

I remember Peter Beagrie getting upset and confused with the referee telling him that he couldn't take a free kick for off-side in the opponents half...

I’d argue they’re not thick but they’re all confidence players, bar Archer, BBD, McAtee and Ozzy.

Look at last season, Anel and Bogle were unplayable at times, Lowe looked comfortable at least, McB more composed and Robbo also solid defensively.

They excelled as a team as we had a unique talent in Ndiaye and, to some extent, Berge.

It wasn’t just a cheat code with Ndiaye, he lifted the team as he could draw pressure, opening space for others to exploit, and it helped that we were winning most games. Berge also had the talent to attack a game, but lacked consistency as we know.

It’s obvious to see why it looks the heart has been ripped from the team.

Quite simply, it has.

Just look at our straight red cards this season to see how dense you can get with a pair of football boots on.

Oh, and I'd add Wes to the thick list, seems a nice enough bloke but has an 'empty gaze' most of the time.
I’m sure Wes was time wasting on Sunday, we were 2-0 down at the time, he’s either thick or proving a point

Back
Top Bottom