These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Could be worse:

Man Utd had a grey kit some years ago and went on a bad run of form when wearing it. Alex Ferguson said it was to blame for the results because the players found it hard to pick each other out due to the colour of the kit. (True!).

This doesn't bode well then for the Owls, because not only is it grey, it's camouflage as well. 😆

It must be one of the worst football kits I've ever seen. And not just saying that because it's them! It reminds me of a Simon Shirt I had in the 1970's from British Home Stores.

What? Potentially 40,000 fans all gauging an opinion like they're Karl Lagerfeld or Michael Kors? Yeah, I can see United rolling up to Adidas with Dave from Hackenthorpe's design of red and white stripes, no collar, black pinstripes, all red back... Followed by little Timmy's crayola drawing of red and white stripes, black shorts and red socks.

You get what you're given with Adidas. Unless you're Man U or Real Madrid, that's it, stock kit.

Provide some options. Put it to a vote. Nobody's suggesting you ask an open ended question for input from 40k fans.

Seasonal rip off time ... personally won't be getting sucked in!

What? Potentially 40,000 fans all gauging an opinion like they're Karl Lagerfeld or Michael Kors? Yeah, I can see United rolling up to Adidas with Dave from Hackenthorpe's design of red and white stripes, no collar, black pinstripes, all red back... Followed by little Timmy's crayola drawing of red and white stripes, black shorts and red socks.

You get what you're given with Adidas. Unless you're Man U or Real Madrid, that's it, stock kit.

Nonsense! Shoes off in the Adidas headquarters car park this Saturday!

No. But again, designers know what they're doing. Even if they/the Club were to open the discussion up with the fans, the three options would already be within the 'corporate guidelines' of the clubs identity. It would never be - Option A - Newcastle with Red Trim. Option B - Burnley but in our colours. Option C - Same as last year with a new collar.

It'd likely be, for argument's sake, 3 concepts that in broad strokes are the same but with conceptual differences - 1) Fat Stripes 2) Thin Stripes 3) Stripes stop 2/3rd of the way up the front. At that point, the fans get consulted, via some sort of far reaching vote, on which of those 3 concepts gets developed into a final design.

I’m not really sure what you mean. What part of stripes on the back isn’t part of any corporate identity. You seem to be suggesting that because designers know what they’re doing there’s some sort of other reason why we don’t have stripes across the back, despite Adidas seemingly able to do that with the exact same template for other clubs. They clearly could have chosen to do that with us.

My point was that the club either doesn’t care, or doesn’t realise, that stripes on the back is probably the popular choice – which if latter was why there might be a benefit in actually asking the question. It would be good to have that added into the list of criteria given to any kit supplier at the design stage.

It's alright, for me it's the 3rd best home kit Adidas have done for us.

17/18
16/17
20/21
19/20
15/16
18/19
14/15

The designers over at S6 wanted to highlight the 12 points that made their shirt unique.

Mr Chansiri thought they were taking the piss with the use of 12 points.

They've been sacked.

Anyone know when the away kits will be released? Not wanting to pay for shipping twice.

Why is the Union flag seen as bigoted/racist?

I see it all the time on twitter, people getting slagged off just for having the Union Jack or ST. George Flag in their bio. I don't see the same response to the Scottish/Welsh flags

When did we become a nation that is scared to fly the flag of our country? EVERY other country flies their national flag with pride.
Agreed.
There's an unnecessary and ridiculous sense of shame about it.
Why??

After watching all the vids, I like the kit. V neck not so much, but I've got a good feeling for this shirt 😎 last time we had an all white back, we did quite well.

Why is the Union flag seen as bigoted/racist?

I see it all the time on twitter, people getting slagged off just for having the Union Jack or ST. George Flag in their bio. I don't see the same response to the Scottish/Welsh flags

When did we become a nation that is scared to fly the flag of our country? EVERY other country flies their national flag with pride.
It’s been appropriated by racists, but the simple thing is to ignore that and don’t let them ‘own’ it. Mind you, the bigger question is what have we got to be nationally proud about at the moment?

Either way, this looks way better..

It’s been appropriated by racists, but the simple thing is to ignore that and don’t let them ‘own’ it. Mind you, the bigger question is what have we got to be nationally proud about at the moment?

Either way, this looks way better..

That one change makes that incredible.

After seeing the new shirt on some of the team, my opinion of it has altered.
From not liking it, to now hating the f---ing thing. It's shite!

A steaming pile of shite is that way too much white. No away kit is that going to be worse? I dread to think.

Time for a return to Umbro

sheff-utd-92-home_6_1_1.jpg

A steaming pile of shite is that way too much white. No away kit is that going to be worse? I dread to think.

Time for a return to Umbro

sheff-utd-92-home_6_1_1.jpg

Stripes all on the back, stripes on the sleeve, a sponsor logo that works with the shirt, black pin stripes... Perfect.

Just seen it, not read too much of this thread my immediate opinion.
"Fuck man fuck, what the fuck is that? What the fuck IS that?" Looks like the centre panel has been separately stitched on to the collar section, that is the wankest shirt I've seen produced for United. Somebody should be sacked for that abomination. If I die and go to Hell I expect that shirt to be waiting for me. Utter Shit Sack somebody.
Edit: To add even the players don't make it look good it's a pile of fucking arse and I was laughing at Wednesday's retro 1980s ooh computer map blocky bollocks, even that's better than this shit. Fucks sake.

Just seen it, not read too much of this thread my immediate opinion.
"Fuck man fuck, what the fuck is that? What the fuck IS that?" Looks like the centre panel has been separately stitched on to the collar section, that is the wankest shirt I've seen produced for United. Somebody should be sacked for that abomination. If I die and go to Hell I expect that shirt to be waiting for me. Utter Shit Sack somebody.
Edit: To add even the players don't make it look good it's a pile of fucking arse and I was laughing at Wednesday's retro 1980s ooh computer map blocky bollocks, even that's better than this shit. Fucks sake.

It has been separately stitched onto the collar section if that helps.

It's the template. It's the same as Leicester's

leicester-20-21-home-kit-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom