Player Suggestion The Wharton brothers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CharnockBlade

Reaction score
Having seen the news about Blackburn reportedly needing a fire sale, it may be worth looking at Scott and Adam, both impressive all season in particular young Adam, who, at 19 looked phenomenal in the middle of the park last season. Would both fit the model of player we’re after, even with a fire sale however they’re more than likely still out of budget

Adam is left footed as well isn't he? Younger OBrien alternative?

The centre back Carter would also be a good signing based on what I saw against us

Ashley Phillips would be a cracking signing too young cb at Blackburn has a huge future ahead.

Adam is left footed as well isn't he? Younger OBrien alternative?

The centre back Carter would also be a good signing based on what I saw against us
I think you’re right mate, very good on the ball and Mobile also, in the England youth set up

Rumours were they asked for £15m for Adam. I thought someone was supposed to be buying him at that price, but may have just been somebody misreading gossip.

Rumours were they asked for £15m for Adam. I thought someone was supposed to be buying him at that price, but may have just been somebody misreading gossip.
It was meant to be Newcastle agree about Phillips I assume one of the top clubs will buy him and just stash him in their academy but I’d love it if we signed him.

Always preferred the Righteous Brothers myself.

They have some great talent. Rankin-Costello is a great little RWB, although we're stocked in that area obviously.

I'd always take Lewis Travis.

Travis would be a smart championshippy sort of signing, would be a reliably useful player for SUFC. Always want a few types like him in the squad

Travis would be a smart championshippy sort of signing, would be a reliably useful player for SUFC. Always want a few types like him in the squad
Shouldn't take him long to feel at home on the Bramall Lane turf......he has spent hours rolling around on it over the last two seasons!

Whenever you see the stats on Championship midfielders, Travis always stands out, but never gets talked about too much.

Hyam and Pickering are worth a look at the right price. Both excellent against the Blades. They seem tobe churning out good young talent there.

Was great last season when he came into the team. Die hard Blackburn fan so Prem football aside, I'm not sure he'd be too fussed about coming here. Good player though.

Apparently Blackburn in money trouble after their owner cut funding. Seen reports they value Adam at £15m but might be available for around £10m. Quite a few Prem clubs interested but one for the future, not for the first team right now

Has huge resale potential these are the signings we should look at too.

George Hall at Birmingham another quality young prospect.

Back
Top Bottom