The Sheff United Way - Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I remember he was with two gorgeous women walking to the stadium and being stopped by Blades fans to sign autographs , both women were sat on each side of him
I do know his wife is younger than him. Maybe wife and her sister? The one in the pic looks nice though. She's no ring on the finger.

Didn't it turn out that he'd married his cousin or something?

I see he doesn’t know the true definition of a pig 😮😁

Enjoyed watching that though. Interesting. Didn’t realise he was employed by ex Board Director Martin Green.

Martin Green has just opened another restaurant/bar in my village “Seasons” next door to another bar he either owns or is a partner in “Courtyard”

Nice interview. Got to appreciate those who don't come from the traditional Sheffield background finding the lure of the Blades too much to resist!

I can appreciate the players he liked. Not a glory hunter by any means. Have to say Scougs had his moments to be fair. He'll never forget putting us 2-1 up at Wembley!

Who is he?
He’s a chaser on the chase - really big lad , good at general knowledge and tries to scare the contestants to play up his character which is called the beast.

Think I first saw him in Orlando playing the beast in beauty and the beast - I also think I’ve seen him in cartoons playing the same character .

He could also , possibly , have played the Incredible Hulk in the tv version - infact I think he did but he was too busy doing the chase to play the Incredible Hulk in the films , which I bet made him mad because he would have earned lots more money and wouldn’t have needed to do so much revising

Hope this helps

We mention my appearance on Pointless during this interview, if you're interested to see how badly it went, here's a clip (I've still never watched a single episode so had no idea how it worked):

I was next to him when he was one of the guest speakers for our game at the Etihad in Dec 19, he is a hulk, in fact it went dark all around us!
Matt Fitzpatrick, the golfer, was the other guest speaker.

We at the Sheff United Way YouTube channel are hosting our annual End of Season Fans Forum on Monday 30th May live at 7pm and I thought I'd throw it out to this fabulous forum to see if any of you would like to appear on it? It's just 5-10 minute slots and we'd ask you about the season just gone, it's very relaxed.

We know the higher ups at United watch these type of videos so if you want your voice to be heard it's a good way of doing it!

Drop me a private message if you are interested, you would need to be on camera and I'd simply send you a link (like zoom) on the day.

The video will be live on the night should you just wish to watch and the audio podcast will be available afterwards.

Thank you

Ozzie-Celebration.jpg

This filled up in minutes, thank you to all of you who expressed an interest, appreciate your support. Make sure you watch on Monday and join in the live chat.

When you click play and it says it goes live in 2 hours. You Bladey prick tease you YorkBlade 😂😂😂
I thought you'd never ask 😉

Channel members get access a full week before anyone else, it helps support the channel and our running costs.

For anyone wishing to stop being a freeloader and become a member?
👉https://t.co/Y8L0Jbeqxa

I thought you'd never ask 😉

Channel members get access a full week before anyone else, it helps support the channel and our running costs.

For anyone wishing to stop being a freeloader and become a member?
👉https://t.co/Y8L0Jbeqxa
Love the segway to a bit of free advertising. Does that get me a free month? 😂😂 in all honesty I will consider joining when I finally start my new job.

On a serious note have you thought about using Patron for smaller amounts for people who are put off at 4.99 - maybe content a day early and some juicy extras for a dollar a month etc?

Love the segway to a bit of free advertising. Does that get me a free month? 😂😂 in all honesty I will consider joining when I finally start my new job.

On a serious note have you thought about using Patron for smaller amounts for people who are put off at 4.99 - maybe content a day early and some juicy extras for a dollar a month etc?
I will talk to my co-host about Patron. In all honesty it isn't about any small amount of money people may kindly donate, we do it for the love of United. We'll never make any cash out of it. We are aware of that but it's also good fun to do.

Thank you for your suggestion, much appreciated 🙏

It’s fascinating that his performances as a player are seemingly reflected in his personality here.

On that note, please never get Darius Henderson on. :)

Back
Top Bottom