The Prince’s Fans and Apologists

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The asking price is nothing short of ridiculous. We aren’t worth the same as Leeds, end of story. As much as that might hurt some.
If you sell a players, you have transferred the value to something else. It hasn’t disappeared. (I should have quoted the OP).

If you sell a players, you have transferred the value to something else. It hasn’t disappeared. (I should have quoted the OP).
The value of the squad was never £120m when our two most valuable players have gone for £30m. What’s Anel worth, £80m?

The value of the squad was never £120m when our two most valuable players have gone for £30m. What’s Anel worth, £80m?
You suggested the asking price of the club should have fallen because if player sales.

There are still some of you. Or realists, as you’ve named yourselves in some quarters, The New Age Outlaws or whatever you’ve Christened yourselves on social media. I can’t keep up.

Seeing people pulling Alex Crook for saying we are pathetic and behaving like a championship club, when he is in no way wrong. “You said this last time!!” Yeah he did, they all did, but don’t the only similarities between those two squads, mentalities and promotions overall were they both play in red and white, wear the Sheffield United badge and play 3 at the back. That side humbles this one.

All those who think Ndiaye and Berge are somehow snakes or rats this is aimed at too.
Come to think of it, if you think this applies to you - it does.

I’ll head this by saying I was totally behind the Prince and accepted his way of running the football club until after the January transfer window. The smell of shit got a bit too much to handle and it’s been nothing but downhill since despite a Premier league promotion.

I’ll ask you one question firstly and then follow it up with more after:
If this was happening at Wednesday, would you be pissing yourself and laughing your head off like a fucking chimp at Chansiri calling him a nutter, or are you a liar?

And then a few more:
Do you think this is any way normal to run a football club? We all know the prince is skint, but that’s no excuse. It shows absolutely no future planning and smacks of reactionary behaviour.

Turning over a net transfer profit after promotion to the premier league and having nothing to show for it, barely any assets on the pitch, a crumbling training ground, below standard Academy and some freshly painted stands. Unlike the likes of Norwich who’ve used their PL stints to build a state of the art training ground for example. Is that behaviour that you expect or deem acceptable?

I keep hearing the excuses for the squad being (ALARMINGLY) weaker than the side that won promotion being that the transfer window doesn’t end until the end of the month. In which we play Crystal Palace at home and Forest away. Does that make it acceptable? Give for City, You are in effect throwing 2 winnable games with this squad. We aren’t just accepting relegation we’re accepting an embarrassment.

The Prince has put the price of the club up at a reported £170m - is that a reasonable price? Being that was with a valuation of the squad at £120m. Now unless Anel is worth £100m I think that can be heavily reassessed.

Whose fault is it that we’ve had so many players running down to their last year of their contract? Egan and Baldock could well be next out of the door.

What are your thoughts of him keeping saying he is trying to find the best prospective buyer for the future of the football club but trying to sell us to two conmen which we actually know about?

What are the excuses for us doing all of this?
We should be £100m richer. You can blame cash flow all you want, borrow against the future like everyone else does. That doesn’t wash with me.

Call us negative all you want, we shouldn’t have a reason to be negative. Turns out we have about 100.

This isn’t just a mental way to run a premier club, it’s a mental to way to run a football club and it’s unacceptable. I can’t believe he has any supporters left.

And last but now least:
Do you expect us to beat Derby’s 07/08 record low points total of 11? Because I know I don’t.
snooze…..

You suggested the asking price of the club should have fallen because if player sales.
Yeah I have. And it should. As I’ve just stated it was a ridiculous valuation.

Just give over regurgitating the same stuff day after day and start stilling constructively. Please.
I’ve literally asked a good few questions there I couldn’t possibly be more constructive

It's called an ellipsis, Megabrain. Ellipses are those oval-shaped things.
Tell a lie, I’ve put the plural for ellipsis in. My bad. What oval shaped things are you talking about?

Things don’t look great so close to the season start, I agree. But at the end of the day I’m a Blade, as we all are and whatever league we’re in I’ll still be a Blade. Life really is too short to get so wound up. Take a reality check OP. Life goes on, if we’re lucky enough.

Might be an idea for you to come up with some answers of your own before accusing others of having no idea? Glass houses and all that.
I asked questions why am I going to answer my own questions? 😂😂😂

If you don’t know the answers why expect Freddie to know?
If he’s a Prince apologist I expect him to have some answers to why he’s actually supporting him

Do you only ever ask questions you know the answer to? Kinda beats the purpose of asking a question does it not?

we have a big problem, The Prince is dictating who to sell. Ndiaye now Berge. and if this report is about Berge being told to leave now or you will be sitting in the stand.
if this is true that is really bad. That can only be The Prince must be behind this. This could turn nasty if he owns the ground. if he does not get the £170m he wants he will sell the ground. we are in deep shit if this happens. you can,t trust him. he must be in debt and needs the money. Off course I hope this is wrong. we need Betis to let us know that is so. I feel sorry for Hecky for his sake and Blades fans' sake. this needs to be sorted out asap.

If he’s a Prince apologist I expect him to have some answers to why he’s actually supporting him

Do you only ever ask questions you know the answer to? Kinda beats the purpose of asking a question does it not?
Why is he a prince apologist? Seems a bit arrogant that you decide how others on this forum are labelled?
I ask many questions I know the answer to and many I don’t. Asking a question you know the answer to is not pointless at all, teachers and parents ask questions they know the answer to on a daily basis. The transfer of knowledge would be impossible without this. You just listed a series of vague statements suggesting you were right and everyone who didn’t agree with you was wrong, throwing in a few ‘prince apologists’ and other little digs at people who didn’t agree. I would also expect to back my position up with a few facts.

Why is he a prince apologist? Seems a bit arrogant that you decide how others on this forum are labelled?
I ask many questions I know the answer to and many I don’t. Asking a question you know the answer to is not pointless at all, teachers and parents ask questions they know the answer to on a daily basis. The transfer of knowledge would be impossible without this. You just listed a series of vague statements suggesting you were right and everyone who didn’t agree with you was wrong, throwing in a few ‘prince apologists’ and other little digs at people who didn’t agree. I would also expect to back my position up with a few facts.
Ok, for clarity I asked questions I wanted their viewpoints to. So at the risk of you boring me to death do you have anything else to add?

Ok, for clarity I asked questions I wanted their viewpoints to. So at the risk of you boring me to death do you have anything else to add?
You seem to get agitated when anyone challenges your world view and start to become rude? Do you think this is a good way to encourage debate on a forum?

You seem to get agitated when anyone challenges your world view and start to become rude? Do you think this is a good way to encourage debate on a forum?
Either answer questions or don’t I’m not here for a debate on the matter 😂 maybe when someone actually does that debate can be had. Until then these replies are a waste of energy

You're wasting your time Slim..... The Happy clappers will always adopt the persona of comical Ali from the gulf war....
To them it's not a fire sale of our best players.. Oh no... it's all part of some supreme transfer strategy overseen by an owner who only has the clubs best interests at heart.....

How anyone cannot see what this is and where it will end up is frankly baffling.

We must be the only newly promoted premiership side in history to begin the new season considerably weaker than the one we finished the previous season with.

Oh... And just so everyone is aware (coz I'm sure a few on here have forgotten)... The season starts on Saturday.
I agree listen to Gary trying to call out rob station when Rob station was bang on when he said. Is there cash flow issues selling berge to a rival for 12m Gary was in complete denial

Wilder ‘spunkin muneh’ is a contributing factor to the current financial situation in which we find ourselves.
But how can we be on a financial problem now there is no way we should be

There are still some of you. Or realists, as you’ve named yourselves in some quarters, The New Age Outlaws or whatever you’ve Christened yourselves on social media. I can’t keep up.

Seeing people pulling Alex Crook for saying we are pathetic and behaving like a championship club, when he is in no way wrong. “You said this last time!!” Yeah he did, they all did, but don’t the only similarities between those two squads, mentalities and promotions overall were they both play in red and white, wear the Sheffield United badge and play 3 at the back. That side humbles this one.

All those who think Ndiaye and Berge are somehow snakes or rats this is aimed at too.
Come to think of it, if you think this applies to you - it does.

I’ll head this by saying I was totally behind the Prince and accepted his way of running the football club until after the January transfer window. The smell of shit got a bit too much to handle and it’s been nothing but downhill since despite a Premier league promotion.

I’ll ask you one question firstly and then follow it up with more after:
If this was happening at Wednesday, would you be pissing yourself and laughing your head off like a fucking chimp at Chansiri calling him a nutter, or are you a liar?

And then a few more:
Do you think this is any way normal to run a football club? We all know the prince is skint, but that’s no excuse. It shows absolutely no future planning and smacks of reactionary behaviour.

Turning over a net transfer profit after promotion to the premier league and having nothing to show for it, barely any assets on the pitch, a crumbling training ground, below standard Academy and some freshly painted stands. Unlike the likes of Norwich who’ve used their PL stints to build a state of the art training ground for example. Is that behaviour that you expect or deem acceptable?

I keep hearing the excuses for the squad being (ALARMINGLY) weaker than the side that won promotion being that the transfer window doesn’t end until the end of the month. In which we play Crystal Palace at home and Forest away. Does that make it acceptable? Give for City, You are in effect throwing 2 winnable games with this squad. We aren’t just accepting relegation we’re accepting an embarrassment.

The Prince has put the price of the club up at a reported £170m - is that a reasonable price? Being that was with a valuation of the squad at £120m. Now unless Anel is worth £100m I think that can be heavily reassessed.

Whose fault is it that we’ve had so many players running down to their last year of their contract? Egan and Baldock could well be next out of the door.

What are your thoughts of him keeping saying he is trying to find the best prospective buyer for the future of the football club but trying to sell us to two conmen which we actually know about?

What are the excuses for us doing all of this?
We should be £100m richer. You can blame cash flow all you want, borrow against the future like everyone else does. That doesn’t wash with me.

Call us negative all you want, we shouldn’t have a reason to be negative. Turns out we have about 100.

This isn’t just a mental way to run a premier club, it’s a mental to way to run a football club and it’s unacceptable. I can’t believe he has any supporters left.

And last but now least:
Do you expect us to beat Derby’s 07/08 record low points total of 11? Because I know I don’t.
Dickhead

Back
Top Bottom