The only thing I want from this season is

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Only thing left to get any pleasure from.

Be hilarious if we could help relegate them but feel they'll have enough over Luton before the end.

To beat Forest at the Lane, they have some horrid games coming up and if we do manage it I think we can bring those absolute privileged, entitled, Billy assaulting twats down with us. Then let the fire sale begin at their place ....................................lovely!
will echo that i would hope our lads and fans are bang up for this one would love us to beat em and would love em to go down with us imagine if we did and a chant of 'your going down with united' was being belted out at the lane bring it on

will echo that i would hope our lads and fans are bang up for this one would love us to beat em and would love em to go down with us imagine if we did and a chant of 'your going down with united' was being belted out at the lane bring it on
The atmosphere at the Lane should be electric, we owe them!

We will most likely be relegated by this one and the pressure will be off us. Will we be up for it? Possibly, but so will Clattenburgs Forest.

Can't decide who I want to come down with us and stay down too.

Nit's Forrest probably would be in a completely ffp quagmire so probably them

Forest might be in a bit of trouble if they get relegated, heard that they were very close to breaking FFP when they got promoted not to mention they would have to trim their wages and squad down quite a bit next season.

Can't imagine there will be many that they actually make decent money on either.

For Wilder to announce Grbic was a mistake and that Souza is a cunt.

To beat Forest at the Lane, they have some horrid games coming up and if we do manage it I think we can bring those absolute privileged, entitled, Billy assaulting twats down with us. Then let the fire sale begin at their place ....................................lovely!
If we mange to beat those wankers, it would be a wonderful ray of sunshine…in a very dark season…Just hope Luton can keep up their end of the deal.

Couldn’t give a fk about Forest

I would love it if we beat them but just can't see it. They have better players and much more pace than us

A wood or even a small copse would bully our powder puff defenders. JLT excepted, of course.
A wood or even a small copse would bully our powder puff defenders. JLT excepted, of course.
A wood or even a small corpse would bully our powder puff defenders. JLT excepted, of course.

fixed it for you

Forest might be in a bit of trouble if they get relegated, heard that they were very close to breaking FFP when they got promoted not to mention they would have to trim their wages and squad down quite a bit next season.

Can't imagine there will be many that they actually make decent money on either.
Can't speak to the first bit but we have a quite a few saleable assets like murillo and MGW who will got for £45m+ if required. Having said that, we have a few that haven't worked like sangare who would need resolving

We are getting c. £30m for Mangala in the summer. Going against an amortised cost of I guess 8m, is a healthy start.

So that side doesn't worry me too much. If anything I'll be more worried if we stop up and buy 30 more players!

The only way we win is if MGW and Wood don’t play.

Wood will bully the shit out of our powderpuff defenders.
Wood is one of the most misrepresented strikers in modern football. Can't work out what he is other than a goalscorer. Not really a target man, not one to run in the channels. Can just do the business in the box.

Surely you've been linked with him at some point?

Wood is one of the most misrepresented strikers in modern football. Can't work out what he is other than a goalscorer. Not really a target man, not one to run in the channels. Can just do the business in the box.

Think we were linked to a loan for him?

Forest away I said to a friend next to me “blokes a donkey, couldn’t score in a brothel” you know how that played out… I’d take him.

We’ve been linked but he won’t accept buttons and magic beans for wages so he went to someone who paid him actual money.

He’s the kind of striker who causes us problems because we haven’t a clue how to deal with physical players. Andy Carroll, Gary Madine etc. were all the same.

Back
Top Bottom