The Official Home-Made Shirts Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We've been through this on another thread.

Besides which, i've bought a genuine adidas shirt. Who is going to sue me?

I imagine Sheffield United could, if they so wished. Although the infringement is probably in the making of the badges rather than the sowing it on a shirt :)

I'm not wading through the back catalogue to check but has anyone pointed out that making your own kit is copyright infringement?
Nobody has actually 'made' a shirt and put an Adidas badge on it!
As HB says, they are genuine Adidas products, with the addition of a badge of your choosing (from Asia) but without the sponsor or the inflated club price tag!
il_340x270.586516695_hhni.jpg

It's really no different from doing this and do you think The Rolling Stones, ACDC, Kiss, Nintendo, Coca Cola, Volvo etc will be suing the owner of this jacket?
It's not my denim jacket BTW :p

Nobody has actually 'made' a shirt and put an Adidas badge on it!
As HB says, they are genuine Adidas products, with the addition of a badge of your choosing (from Asia) but without the sponsor or the inflated club price tag!
il_340x270.586516695_hhni.jpg

It's really no different from doing this and do you think The Rolling Stones, ACDC, Kiss, Nintendo, Coca Cola, Volvo etc will be suing the owner of this jacket?
It's not my denim jacket BTW :p

I wonder if the back of next seasons kit will look like that.

I could be wrong, but I believe it only becomes a problem if anyone tries to pass it off as genuine and sell it.
But the 'donor' shirts are genuine Adidas, not fake from Turkey or wherever!
It's like saying you're breaching copyright if you have a players name put on the back!

don't worry lads, no danger of your efforts looking remotely like the real thing ;)

Back
Top Bottom