The Official Home-Made Shirts Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rodders

Big Member
Reaction score
Right then, it's been about a couple of weeks now - you've all had long enough to sort out your dodgy cack-handed in-no-way-look-like-they're-from-the-market home made United shirts.

This is the thread to post all your efforts in, for judging and general open-mouthed wonder at how people can want to go out in garments looking so hilariously crap.

So get posting!

Here's mine. I didn't like the design, or the SUFC badge so i bought a different style and stuck a Bayern badge on it.

19624.jpg

TB are your beadges the Malaysian specials or the Peruvian ones? I'm hearing the Peru badges are more like the actual size as opposed to the Malaysian which I believe are a bit big!.

Malaysia.
They're just under 3" dia but look fine although red rather than white border!

The shirt belongs to Design Blade and he got it on line from....I can't remember :-(
It's a long sleeve version.
Badge from Malaysia.

You could see the badge from Malaysia, it's enormous! That is, unless the shirt is infant size age 6 or similar.

You could see the badge from Malaysia, it's enormous! That is, unless the shirt is infant size age 6 or similar.
It's not 'enormous' it's just under 3" diameter as I mentioned before and is comparable size wise with the Adidas badge!
The black away shirt is L my red shirt is 2XL!
The badge on RB's shirt looks big though!

People have actually made their own shirts. Jesus wept.
No, they haven't 'made' shirts, they have taken standard Adidas products bought on line and simply added a club badge and therefore avoiding paying a premium price charged via the club shop!

Why do you think the likes of Lidl, Aldi, TK Maxx, Primarni etc are so successfull?
Because people today like a bargain ;-)

No, they haven't 'made' shirts, they have taken standard Adidas products bought on line and simply added a club badge and therefore avoiding paying a premium price charged via the club shop!

Why do you think the likes of Lidl, Aldi, TK Maxx, Primarni etc are so successfull?
Because people today like a bargain ;-)

And some people have way too much time on their hands.

I shouldn't really be bothered but this is the daftest thing I've seen in a long time. Call me crazy but if I don't like or don't want to pay for an item of clothing I simply go without.

It's a free country mate so people are free to choose!
Personally, I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford the frankly inflated prices for the Adidas stuff sold in the club shop, however one thing I don't like is being ripped off e.g. why are the equivalent Chelsea shirts something like £5 cheaper than ours and why are we being charged up to £20 more for what is a basically a standard Adidas design with the addition of a club badge?
But why some people are offended by these 'home made' versions us beyond me!

Back
Top Bottom