The Next Six Games for the Doomed Teams

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

On FM in the Prem, I couldn't buy a win.

Won 6 out of the last 8 to stay up. Believe!

When we play Man U it’ll be 24 weeks since our last competitive victory (May 8th 2-1 at Birmingham).
Seems like forever.

Not really sure why people are expecting us to get anything from Wolves, granted they don't seem to be able to finish but they'll get 2 against us I'm sure and other than that they have been enormously unlucky. Ragged Liverpool for half a game and only lost to Man U due to the incompetence of officials. As ever I hope I'm wrong for United's sake.

To be honest, recent world events have made my increasingly diminishing interest in football seem even more trivial and pointless.

Fear not though, I will be chewing my nails as per come the next match day.

UTB

Easy 18 points for us there.
If ever there was a time for us to get our shit together and focus on the basics, it's now.

Then have a good dart until the next break.

Need McBurnie or Hamer to just have a blinder next game.

If Luton dont lose every game i will be very surprised.

Sheffield United (20th)

Man United H

Arsenal A

Wolves H

Brighton A

Bournemouth H

Burnley A

Bournemouth (19th)​

Wolves H

Burnley H

Man City A

Newcastle H

Sheffield United A

Aston Villa H

Burnley (18th)​

Brentford A

Bournemouth A

Crystal Palace H

Arsenal A

West Ham H

Sheffield United H

Luton (17th)​

Nottingham Forest A

Aston Villa A

Liverpool H

Man United A

Crystal Palace H

Brentford A

Everton (16th)​

Liverpool A

West Ham A

Brighton H

Crystal Palace A

Man United H

Nottingham Forest A
It’s a shame that our next 6 aren’t the other way round because I can’t see us getting any points in the next 4 games, we have a punchers chance against Bournemouth and Burnley though. I think all 5 sides could get 4 points.

Id like to be optimistic about our next run of games. Ordinarily and given how they’re playing, I’d back us to get something against Man Utd at the Lane on a Saturday night. But, we are both poor at defending and unable to create chances. We also now have more players out than our last game. So I’m not sure how we can turn this around.

If Luton dont lose every game i will be very surprised.

Sheffield United (20th)

Man United H

Arsenal A

Wolves H

Brighton A

Bournemouth H

Burnley A

Bournemouth (19th)​

Wolves H

Burnley H

Man City A

Newcastle H

Sheffield United A

Aston Villa H

Burnley (18th)​

Brentford A

Bournemouth A

Crystal Palace H

Arsenal A

West Ham H

Sheffield United H

Luton (17th)​

Nottingham Forest A

Aston Villa A

Liverpool H

Man United A

Crystal Palace H

Brentford A

Everton (16th)​

Liverpool A

West Ham A

Brighton H

Crystal Palace A

Man United H

Nottingham Forest A
Looks like Mr H has been reading this forum for ideas again 🤣

2 wins and a draw gets us out of the bottom 3.

I predict:

Blades = 5pts
Bournemouth = 4pts
Burnley = 1pt
Luton = 3pts
Everton = 2pts

Would leave the table like this:

16th Everton 9pts
17th Luton 7pts
----------------------------
18th AFCB 7pts
19th Blades 6pts
20th Burnley 5pts
4 points at best

Not really sure why people are expecting us to get anything from Wolves, granted they don't seem to be able to finish but they'll get 2 against us I'm sure and other than that they have been enormously unlucky. Ragged Liverpool for half a game and only lost to Man U due to the incompetence of officials. As ever I hope I'm wrong for United's sake.
And beat City !

I’d be surprised if we got anymore than 2 points form those games tbh.
If we don’t get new owners before January, we’ll destroy Derbys PL points record 🤨

My prediction.... 0 points, we're shot and out of our depth, with all the cards we had to play took off us by rule changes.

Let's go back to where we belong.

Note: to any "other" fans who'll read this comment, don't strive for the Premier league unless your owner has billions, it's moved on now, you'll never compete otherwise..

My prediction.... 0 points, we're shot and out of our depth, with all the cards we had to play took off us by rule changes.

Let's go back to where we belong.

Note: to any "other" fans who'll read this comment, don't strive for the Premier league unless your owner has billions, it's moved on now, you'll never compete otherwise..
That’s the spirit. 👏👏👏

That’s the spirit. 👏👏👏

I really don't see it, honesty is a big part of why I'm happy and grounded..

We are out of our depth..

Never looking to be anything other than honest with what I actually think..

We are not at the standard that the Premier league now operates, I'm really sorry..

Things change and the rules mean we can't "see a game out" now, spurs told you all you need to know about how it's gonna play out..

We are here to get killed 6-0 then fuck off.. That's what the plastic Premier league fans want.. And should we try to win, 35 mins extra time 5 worldies come on. 2 sent off for time wasting..

(we will get 2 red cards this season, nailed on.. edit: in the same game )

Note: we'd have played 35 minutes at spurs had they not equalised.. Tell me I'm wrong!

I really don't see it, honesty is a big part of why I'm happy and grounded..

We are out of our depth..

Never looking to be anything other than honest with what I actually think..

We are not at the standard that the Premier league now operates, I'm really sorry..

Things change and the rules mean we can't "see a game out" now, spurs told you all you need to know about how it's gonna play out..

We are here to get killed 6-0 then fuck off.. That's what the plastic Premier league fans want.. And should we try to win, 35 mins extra time 5 worldies come on. 2 sent off for time wasting..

(we will get 2 red cards this season, nailed on.. edit: in the same game )

Note: we'd have played 35 minutes at spurs had they not equalised.. Tell me I'm wrong!
I was , mostly , being tongue in cheek mate. I realise that we’re not at the level required for this league but we can hope that things improve and we start scraping some results. Blind faith and optimism is pretty much all we have.

I’d be surprised if we got 2 points out of that.

Not too bothered about the results....as we're already 99% down under Hecky.

For me, it's not about losing....but the way you lose.

If we're competive and venture into the opponent half a few times, maybe have a few shots and look threatening
Pass the ball to feet, have some tactics and structure, look up for it and give it a go....because keep doing this and we'll win sooner or later.

Then I'll be pleased.

Hoever put most of our players in defence, just boot it clear to anybody.
Struggle to string 3 passes together and stink the place out then this is embarrassing.
We were never as bad as this (tactics and being competive wise) when we were relegated with the Bassett, Warnock and Wilder teams.
Really concerned that Hecky could be seriously challenging the record to make us the worse side in the PL's 30 year history.

Yeah, why sign players like Hamer, Archer and McAtee if we’re gonna be defending all the game. He should really have signed 11 defenders.

Not too bothered about the results....as we're already 99% down under Hecky.

For me, it's not about losing....but the way you lose.

If we're competive and venture into the opponent half a few times, maybe have a few shots and look threatening
Pass the ball to feet, have some tactics and structure, look up for it and give it a go....because keep doing this and we'll win sooner or later.

Then I'll be pleased.

Hoever put most of our players in defence, just boot it clear to anybody.
Struggle to string 3 passes together and stink the place out then this is embarrassing.
We were never as bad as this (tactics and being competive wise) when we were relegated with the Bassett, Warnock and Wilder teams.
Really concerned that Hecky could be seriously challenging the record to make us the worse side in the PL's 30 year history.
Agree. I backed us to get 10 or less points.

At the start of the season I looked at the wolves game and thought that would be our first win... after how things have panned out with injuries, lack of form etc I now think we will probably lose that game by 2 or 3 ... I think 1 or 2 points from those games

while saying a few times on here that i think hecky is out of his depth in this league tactics wise i just cant fathom his stubborness to try something different if he continues with this outdated 532 and thats what it is not 352 system i think in the modern day football world hes very lucky he hasnt been replaced albeit he hasnt been backed in the slightest by the club

We'll pick up a few wins in the second half of the season when we're already relegated like we did last time.

I'd be surprised if we won a game this side of Christmas though.

Back
Top Bottom