Next six fixtures. All December

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

djbaldken

Reaction score
5: Liverpool (h)

9: Brentford (h)

16: Chelsea (a)

23: Aston Villa (a)

26: Luton (h)

30: Man City (a)

Wilder effect predictions? How many points from these?

Go.

Ideally, beat Brentford and Luton. Slight chance of getting something v Chelsea and Villa. Anything between 0 and 8 points.

going for 10 win the home games and a point at Chelsea ,And 123 your back in the room

I worry for the Villa game, or I was more worried with Hecky in charge, play similar to Newcastle and when it clicks it clicks for them, we’d get totally get picked apart.

I'm going for 2-4 points. But improved performances.

Go.
19 or he’s got to go!

😆

I’ll go with an ambitious 7 points.

Go.
I'm going to stick my neck out and say somewhere between 0 and 18. Even if it's 0 he's going into January in better shape than he did last time.

2. Home draws v Brentford and Luton. Hope I'm wrong (frequently am on footy matters!!), but seriously Wilder is a bloke, he really isn't a miracle worker.
We'll see what happens tomorrow. Anything less than 0-4 will be a positive, and I'll take that.

5: Liverpool (h) 1-4

9: Brentford (h) 1-2

16: Chelsea (a) 4-0

23: Aston Villa (a) 3-0

26: Luton (h) 1-2

30: Man City (a) 0-5

Yeah, zero points. Score 3, concede 20. Luton may not have 11 better players than United but they are built (big, strong, athletic) almost perfectly to cause United all kinds of problems.

Top work in completely folding in the last 2 games United 😂

I'll take beating Luton, anything beyond that is a massive bonus

We'll get the same as Britain's entry into the Eurovision Song contest...zero points

We've just played Bournemouth and Burnley and got thrashed, we'll get fuck all. These players are shot, they've gone, kaput, their heads arnt in it anymore. There's no strength, pace or ability, mid field is our weakest link can't pass, dribble take anyone on hold the ball. No one ever jinks with the ball we used to have triangles of players with quick inter passing its all gone. WILDER will need miracles to get to 12pts with this lot never mind keep us up. See you all tomorrow for the goal fest.

Back
Top Bottom