The new 3G pitch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I heard Cloughy on Radio Sheff towards the end of last season talking about the new 3G pitch being laid over the summer and that it would cost about £800k. It stuck in my mind at the time for the obvious reason, if they're shelling out that much for a pitch I hope there's plenty in the kitty for transfers (as it turned out there was next to nowt in the kitty for either). I even came away from the Dundee friendly thinking well where's the new pitch they're supposed to be putting in!

I suppose it's the Bladesway, claim something positive is going to happen, go quiet about it when it doesn't then change the goal posts!

What utter disingenuous nonsense! Nigel Clough said no such thing, neither has anyone else at the club.

You had a go at a club on a completely false basis, and now you are wriggling away from it, astonishingly concluding with yet another false sideswipe. Your retreat is even more shameful and cowardly than your initial attack.

When I went to the fenebarche friendly the pitch looked incredible... obviously not much football had been played on it at that point lol

I distinctly remember in July the club saying I was going to get a pay rise.

I came away from the fenebache match thinking "so where is it"

Two weeks later they sacked me! My wife left me for a Spanish flamenco teacher, little Timmy and Tamara found their biological father, and I'm awoken to the smell of fresh urine as another drunken chav uses my bedroom box as a toilet.

So yeah, thanks a Fucking bunch SUFC

Where's the twat thread...

I heard Cloughy on Radio Sheff towards the end of last season talking about the new 3G pitch being laid over the summer and that it would cost about £800k. It stuck in my mind at the time for the obvious reason, if they're shelling out that much for a pitch I hope there's plenty in the kitty for transfers (as it turned out there was next to nowt in the kitty for either). I even came away from the Dundee friendly thinking well where's the new pitch they're supposed to be putting in!

I suppose it's the Bladesway, claim something positive is going to happen, go quiet about it when it doesn't then change the goal posts!

The pitch was never ever going to be laid this summer. The company that does it can only do 2 in a pre season and they were booked up this year so we have booked them to do it in June 2015
Its not all that difficult to understand is it !!!

Back
Top Bottom