The case for Zivkovic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mousset had no service but still worked hard and tried to make things happen.

Needs to pass the ball though. Team game.

Good chance it might come back to him in a better position if he brings his teammates in.

Needs to pass the ball though. Team game.

Good chance it might come back to him in a better position if he brings his teammates in.
I didn't really blame him for hogging it a bit to be fair, if we were ever going to score in that game it would have been from an amazing individual goal.

Mousset had no service but still worked hard and tried to make things happen.
Sorry but i did not see that at all. Looked mardy and greedy to me and is not a team player at all. Would have preferred to see Zivkovic given a run as he put himself about against Wolves.

Lundstram also put in a very half hearted performance.

Leicester were very good though with Ndidi & Tielemans absolutely bossing it. On to Everton now where I’m sure CW will make sure we are back at it.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Wilder picked the wrong partnership up top tonight.

UTB

Sorry but i did not see that at all. Looked mardy and greedy to me and is not a team player at all. Would have preferred to see Zivkovic given a run as he put himself about against Wolves.

Leicester were very good though with Ndidi & Tielemans absolutely bossing it. On to Everton now where I’m sure CW will make sure we are back at it.
Mousset can move on if we can get our money back - he's ok when the team are on top but mardy when we have a fight on our hands - he doesn't seem like a CW player

Thought he looked good when he came on against Wolves, lightening quick.

I think he could offer some creativity going into the final 2 matches.

One thing I would say about him is that from what I’ve seen he’s very happy to link up with those around him. Mousset for whatever reason seems to be trying to do too much himself, opting to hold onto the ball too long rather than pass. Might have been the better option that 2nd half this evening.

One of the reasons Mousset made such an immediate impact is because opponents knew very little about him given how little he'd played since signing for Bournemouth. His pace took them by surprise.

The same could happen with Zivkovic. He's a largely unknown commodity so it's hard to do your homework on how to stop someone you know very little about.

That said, at the start of the season Mousset was dropping deep and starting his runs from midfield with passes being played ahead of him between defenders. Due to his lightning pace he could beat defenders to the ball and go through on goal. Now he stays up top and had to drop deep to collect the ball where his pace counts for nothing by the time he gets the ball. We've nullified his key strength through a change in approach and tactics.

Moose is so weak on the ball

Moose ‘is the black Chris porter but with pace
That's an insult to Chris Porter. Mousset's had more than enough chances and we clearly need better up front. Our goals for column is poor. We lack both creativity and the ability to put chances away. It's the main area we need to improve on pre season.

Back
Top Bottom