The best players who never played at Bramall Lane?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?




What about David Beckham?
He definitely played at least a couple of old Pontins League matches at Bramall Lane (I kept a couple of the programmes when Man U came as my Dad quite obsessively said "Keep an eye on that lad, he'll be a star" even from the warm up- it was Paul Scholes).

Anyway, in one of those Beckham's listed as right back. And in another (I believe it was about 6-1 to them) someone floated probably the best goal I've ever seen from just inside the halfway line out on the right wing over Sal Bibbo... someone's said on here before that was definitely Beckham. He was playing so it'd definitely add up!!
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom