The 100 Club.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WF10BLADE

Reaction score
Will we join Swindon in becoming only the 2nd team in PL history to concede 100 goals?

We'd be worse than them if we did as they had 42 games :-(

Embarrassing.

Will we join Swindon in becoming only the 2nd team in PL history to concede 100 goals?

Embarrassing.
101 is the most league goals we've conceded in our history, in 1933/34. So I think that should be the target rather than 100 😀

Ipswich conceded 121 in 42 games during the 1963-64 season. Jackie Milburn was the manager at the time. In a train journey to an away match, he asked the chairman, John Cobbold, if he could provide more cash to buy new players. Cobbold looked through the window and yelled "have you seen the bollocks in that bull? "

Embarrassing.
12 to concede in 5 games, it's odds on we'll do it.
If we keep Coco the Clown in the net, we're probably looking like 110 against

I can't believe in the summer when I was telling fans of other clubs that whilst I fully expected to get relegated, we rarely get rolled over 😁🫣

There's not a person alive who has seen us take so many beatings in a season.

I can't believe in the summer when I was telling fans of other clubs that whilst I fully expected to get relegated, we rarely get rolled over 😁🫣

That’s why most of these players need binning off. This season will linger around them for years…

Ipswich conceded 121 in 42 games during the 1963-64 season. Jackie Milburn was the manager at the time. In a train journey to an away match, he asked the chairman, John Cobbold, if he could provide more cash to buy new players. Cobbold looked through the window and yelled "have you seen the bollocks in that bull? "

I guess if we played 42 games this season we would challenge that?

Is that bull still around? Would do better in goal.

It's nailed on that we'll concede 100. We've got 5 games left and no chance of stopping the rot

Embarrassing.
Grbic would say "hold my beer", but he's already dropped it.

Ive never seen a SUFC team so full of individual shitness. Generally speaking poor teams have maybe 2/3 weak links in the side. But this season the insipid displays have infected the whole bloody lot of em. Maybe we should put the likes Blaster and Brooks back in the 21s box temporarily to save em from the scorched earth reckoning these wage thieves are gonna get between now and the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom