Thank You Richard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Didn't gayle just run into stearmans foot? He wasn't even looking so doubt it was a pen

It didn't stop that prick Goodman saying if the linesman or ref saw it properly it should have been a penalty.

Contrast that with commentator on the Quest EFL highlights who said its never a penalty and laughed it off.

It didn't stop that prick Goodman saying if the linesman or ref saw it properly it should have been a penalty.

Contrast that with commentator on the Quest EFL highlights who said its never a penalty and laughed it off.

Wasn’t it outside the box? That’s what I remember thinking at the time. I agree with what you say either way, thought the commentary was too obviously biased at that point.

Personally, having watched it again, I thought the Stearman stepped to the side and Gayle saw his opportunity to throw himself to the ground.

Wasn’t it outside the box? That’s what I remember thinking at the time. I agree with what you say either way, thought the commentary was too obviously biased at that point.

Personally, having watched it again, I thought the Stearman stepped to the side and Gayle saw his opportunity to throw himself to the ground.

It was on the edge of the box I think, I will have to watch it back again.

Gayle ran in to him and made sure he landed in the box. It was embarrassing and pathetic from the diving the little shithouse.

He has created a boy who cried wolf situation for himself. He will be lucky to get a penalty decision again this season.

Gayle ran in to him and made sure he landed in the box. It was embarrassing and pathetic from the diving the little shithouse.

He has created a boy who cried wolf situation for himself. He will be lucky to get a penalty decision again this season.

It was certainly close to the edge of the box.

I agree with the ‘boy who cried wolf’ bit. In the first half there was a challenge on him that I expected to be given as a free kick but the referee just looked at him. Made me think that he’s obviously developed a reputation.

Thanks Richard for being a real professional and not getting mardy for being repalced by Egan. Thanks for the desire and determination to put the club first and scoring a passionate winner against Boro, today you showed what this club means to you. I doth my cap sir.

Thanks Richard for being a real professional and not getting mardy for being repalced by Egan. Thanks for the desire and determination to put the club first and scoring a passionate winner against Boro, today you showed what this club means to you. I doth my cap sir.
People like him in the team that really makes us a success.

Gayle is pathetic. He saw Stears and ran into him. Stears saw him coming and just stayed in his path. Compare to Freeman and that prick Gibbs who should have been sent off after a challenge that looked like an ankle breaker.

Yes that was bad, really stamped on the ankle. I think the commentator said he was lucky as the referee didn't book him did he?? In other words the ref saw the foul but not really how bad the challenge was.

Feel sorry for Stearman really. He’s a good defender, just not as towering as Egan, as good at getting forward as JOC or as ‘Basham’ as Basham.

Imagine being a centre half and you’re on the bench because you don’t get forward that well. Mind bending.

Just seen it on the highlights, it was outside the box so shouldn’t have been a penalty anyway.

Gayle is clearly a cheat after tonight’s showing!!. Stearman did everything right. Gayle will always try and engineer a situation like he did tonight but the ref was clearly having none of it!!.
A ref will give him the benefit of the doubt in the future because Gayle will learn to be a bit more savvy in front of the ref.
Fabulous win tonight. UTB

Stearman, for your tackle on Dwight 'cheating cunt' Gayle, you know the one.
Any other day that was a penalty, but due to Gayle being a cheating cunt, the ref just fucked him off.
Brilliant.
No fuckin chance that was a penalty....Gayle knew exactly what he was doing.Stearman knew nowt about it and was’nt even looking at Gayle.

Gayle definitely has the acting bug, not sure if the dive the other week or The Omega Man is his best to date.
omega-man-albino-mutant.jpg

Why would Stearman take him out there was no danger.They were struggling to create anything ,Gayle is an out and out cheat, Rodriguez is just as bad
That win should give us great confidence
Agree with that but I reckon stears saw gayle and just let him bounce off him. Wasnt a foul just a disgraceful attempt to cheat by a diving prick.

Back
Top Bottom