Thank you John Lundstram

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't get the hate. He may have been clumsy and not the fastest but he gave it his all, every game. Lundstram has been an asset to the club, helped get us into the PL and finish 9th. Thanks John.

I don't get the hate. He may have been clumsy and not the fastest but he gave it his all, every game. Lundstram has been an asset to the club, helped get us into the PL and finish 9th. Thanks John.

Just 'not this season'

And it's 'this season' which counted more.

Which is why I get the hate.

pommpey

No one gave a toss about him before the good 3 months he had last season. He wasn't any good in the championship either.

He was a squad player in the Championship, Wilder gave him a go in the EPL and he did well for a few games.

This season he thought he was billy big bollocks and turned down a contract probably too good for him, since then he has been lacking on all fronts.

Thanks for the cameos but you are no Blade, goodbye Lunny, you will regret not signing the contract forever.

)
Just 'not this season'

And it's 'this season' which counted more.

Which is why I get the hate.

pommpey

Also not last season either, not all of it.

Went to shit before the JTW, then got binned and instead of accepting it was on form and working to get his place back, he acted like a tit as though we'd dropped prime Messi.

This season he continued playing like he was doing us a favour when it looked more like he'd won a competition in the star.

Has directly cost us in important situations, especially early in the season, who knows what might have happened if it hadn't taken us as long to get some points.

Awful attempts at tackling, awful penalties, awful attitude.

I didn't get the hate earlier in the season but when he came back from the Brighton red card, he totally checked out. All I have done since is shout at the TV when that lazy shit house starts passing it to the other team and strolls back leaving the rest of the team to clear up his shit.

Thanks for that purple patch last season John and sticking one on Greasy Jack, now fuck off back to Oxford.

I've watched every game this season. Lundstram may not have been great, but those who claim he dropped his shoulders because of contract issues are talking bollocks. How come every bad season we single out one player like schoolyard bullies?

He was a disappointing acquisition who eventually we believed would fit into Coutts's position.

Not a fucking chance. Even in the Championship. 4-4-2 against Middlesbrough and he was fucking hopeless

That friendly at Stade Riems showed that he didn't even look ready for the top flight.

A couple of noteworthy contributions, but for me that second half against Man U at the Lane - he just seemed to lose the edge.

After that, and others threatening his position and for me he's been a fucking liability.

This season, fucking worthless. Waste of a shirt.

pommpey

I’m assuming you’re taking the piss DKC because my main gripe is that he hasn’t given his all this season at all, the bloke has taken the piss, the only good thing that’s happened regarding this cunt of a bloke is he’s never needed his kit cleaning this season. The lazy twat!

I've watched every game this season. Lundstram may not have been great, but those who claim he dropped his shoulders because of contract issues are talking bollocks. How come every bad season we single out one player like schoolyard bullies?

We don't. He's been crap this season. There's no escaping it. Dress it up as bullying all you want. When we really needed a RCM he has been dreadful

pommpey

I don’t know why he dropped his shoulders, nor do l pretend to, but drop them he did.

)

Also not last season either, not all of it.

Went to shit before the JTW, then got binned and instead of accepting it was on form and working to get his place back, he acted like a tit as though we'd dropped prime Messi.

This season he continued playing like he was doing us a favour when it looked more like he'd won a competition in the star.

Has directly cost us in important situations, especially early in the season, who knows what might have happened if it hadn't taken us as long to get some points.

Awful attempts at tackling, awful penalties, awful attitude.

When you look at how Ozzy has played recently it really does make you wonder how things would have panned out had we dropped Lunny sooner.

I am still scratching my head as to why Wilder insisted on keeping Lunny here and activating his contract extension last summer. I'd not be surprised if all that caused some unrest in the dressing room, as the players will notice the difference in the treatment of Duffy and Lunny. That kind of crap is highlighted all the time in podcasts with ex-footballers. It rubs players up the wrong way if they feel like they are being treated differently to other players in the squad.

Schoolyard bullies seems a bit harsh. The table doesn't lie and I think we would all acknowledge that the team as a whole hasn't performed how we all hoped after our dramatic rise to the top flight and that memorable first season back.

Regardless of who they support fans value loyalty and commitment and Lundstrum just hasn't shown that this season in comparison to his teammates.

To go from 400 minutes in the Championship to a key player for half a season in the PL was pretty special. If he'd just stuck to the basics he'd have earned a lot more on his next deal. But he thought he was Gerrard

You thnik?

He was a squad player in the Championship, Wilder gave him a go in the EPL and he did well for a few games.

This season he thought he was billy big bollocks and turned down a contract probably too good for him, since then he has been lacking on all fronts.

Thanks for the cameos but you are no Blade, goodbye Lunny, you will regret not signing the contract forever.

Do you mean was one of our best players in the best season we have had in 30 years

And unfairly scapegoated because he wouldn’t sign a contract

He was a disappointing acquisition who eventually we believed would fit into Coutts's position.

Not a fucking chance. Even in the Championship. 4-4-2 against Middlesbrough and he was fucking hopeless

That friendly at Stade Riems showed that he didn't even look ready for the top flight.

A couple of noteworthy contributions, but for me that second half against Man U at the Lane - he just seemed to lose the edge.

After that, and others threatening his position and for me he's been a fucking liability.

This season, fucking worthless. Waste of a shirt.

pommpey

He wasn’t a wast of a shirt this season he was one of our better players in the first half of the season

He has been poor the second half , but guess what every player bar mcgoldrick has been dreadful at points

If lundstram had signed a contract and put in the same performances I don’t think you and many others would be singling him out

Back
Top Bottom