Team

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bizarre thing to get pissy about. Does anybody really think Watford will change their CB partnership based on this leak, if indeed it's true? Still, suppose the kits out so we need something else to moan about now.

Part of me agrees with you but are Watford really going to be changing their team just because of what 1 poster has put on a chat site? It really doesn’t matter, if that’s how he gets his kicks let him do it. Changing 1 player for another won’t make any difference to Watford or how they set up to play

It doesn't have to be as deep as you're going.

Ask Heckingbottom would he rather know or not know Watford's starting lineup for tonight. I can be pretty sure of his answer.

This information only serves to benefit Sunjihi 's ego and potentially the opposition's preparations.
Posting anything that could harm the club is bollocks.

Ask Heckingbottom would he rather know or not know Watford's starting lineup for tonight. I can be pretty sure of his answer.

This information only serves to benefit Sunjihi 's ego and potentially the opposition's preparations.
Agree about the 'look at me' side of it but I still don't see how it affects how Watford set up tonight. If he'd revealed the full team, maybe, but one player, meh.

Can't see Watford hanging on what some random forum dweller posts. Seriously, reacting to this thread is probably making it more credible from Watford's perspective

We went to all that trouble to sign Keinan Davis and left him on the bench.

Can’t we just ban this fraud?

Sunjihi = Stephen Bettis.?

I agree that it is bollocks but seeing as most of the people on here, who actually have knowledge of the poster, don’t believe it, so why would Watford and what would they do with the information? Can you imagine the manager being questioned after the game as to why he changed his team last minute and he said that he read on a fans forum that Jebbo was playing instead of Brewster and so dropped player X for player Y. Just not going to happen.

I agree that it is bollocks but seeing as most of the people on here, who actually have knowledge of the poster, don’t believe it, so why would Watford and what would they do with the information? Can you imagine the manager being questioned after the game as to why he changed his team last minute and he said that he read on a fans forum that Jebbo was playing instead of Brewster and so dropped player X for player Y. Just not going to happen.

I suspect he's right. He's done this several times before and not been wrong. Also knows club fixture details.
Not so hot on transfers.

Watford wanted to say thanks for the information.

Even if this is true, why the fuck would you post it a full 9 hours before kick off?? Talk about giving the game away…

I suspect he's right. He's done this several times before and not been wrong. Also knows club fixture details.
Not so hot on transfers.
If he was well respected and correct all of the time and came out and said that we were going with a 4-4-2, then, I agree, this could give Watford an advantage as they could train for both scenarios but writing that Jebbo is replacing Brewster will make no difference to Watford and the way they approach the game

If he was well respected and correct all of the time and came out and said that we were going with a 4-4-2, then, I agree, this could give Watford an advantage as they could train for both scenarios but writing that Jebbo is replacing Brewster will make no difference to Watford and the way they approach the game

It's not the first time he's leaked like this and it's often the full team.

I think you'll find it should say Jebbo is running the line.

Steve Sherwood is running the other after it was decided Wilf Rostron posed a conflict of interest.

Watford management panicking and looking to change their team and tactics because someone has posted on a forum, give me a fucking break, keep posting sunjhi.

So you haven't noticed that managers and coaches speak with a hand over their mouths (even the ladies).

Or that reporters take photo's of documents held by ministers entering /leaving number 10.

Remember Wilder going ballistic with David Brookes for posting a photo of himself outside A+E.

It could of course all be a double bluff.....;)

Well, if he is, let's give him a chance first before slagging the decision off. He's had a good pre-season (not that it means too much).
I'm not slagging the decision off - he's probably the best option if Brewster isn't fit. That's the depressing part, for a team chasing promotion to the premier league.

And if you want to closes those opinions down, there doesn't seem to be much point in a discussion board.

So you haven't noticed that managers and coaches speak with a hand over their mouths (even the ladies).

Or that reporters take photo's of documents held by ministers entering /leaving number 10.

Remember Wilder going ballistic with David Brookes for posting a photo of himself outside A+E.

It could of course all be a double bluff.....;)
Are you Russian by any chance Tomaz 😎

I understand the point of view that this sort of information should not be leaked in advance.

That said, if it was a snippet of alleged ITK info about the Watford team, posted on one of their supporter forums by some anonymous internet nerd does anyone think it would find its way back to Hecky, let alone have any bearing on his plans what so ever?

I understand the point of view that this sort of information should not be leaked in advance.

That said, if it was a snippet of alleged ITK info about the Watford team, posted on one of their supporter forums by some anonymous internet nerd does anyone think it would find its way back to Hecky, let alone have any bearing on his plans what so ever?

True and if this thread was reported back to the Watford officials they'd just laugh and totally ignore it.
You can just imagine someone within Watford FC telling their manager, "it must be true because Sunjihai reported it on their forum".

Besides I'm not sure if much advantage is gained from allowing the opposition to know your team in advance.
Didn't Bielsa name his Leeds team about 2 days before every match, didn't do them any harm.

My ITK source has told me we've used the rest of the transfer kitty to get Coleen Rooney on loan for the rest of the season. She's deploying her tried and tested Wagatha Christie technique to find out who the leak is. Davis on loan whittled it down and now we're down to the final rounds... they also said Brewster to start.

The real bombshell will be if we start without sander berge....

That'll mean a deal is being negotiated..

Hey Watford! What this? <<<jingles keys>>> Over Here! <<<fires laser pointer up a wall>>> Who’s a good boy! <<<throws catnip mouse>>>

Think we got away with it

Bad news if true, it can only mean that Brewster has picked up a knock. Was hoping Billy would be in contention for this

Back
Top Bottom