Team Vs Chelski.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

- - - - - -. - -Ramsdale-
- - Bash - Egan - Enda
Baldo Berge - Norwood Osborn-
- - - - Burke -. - - - - - McG-
- - - - - - - - - McB

Subs: Verrips, JRob, Bogle, Lowe, Sharp, Brewster + Jags/Rodwell/youth (not lundstram!)

For all the slating Baldock got for his performance against City, and it was poor, he was excellent just one game earlier at Anfield. He's still a good player
And his other good game before that was ?

His attacking play is very poor. It needs a change
I know this will never happen, but just for fun:

View attachment 96921
I think Berge in a number 10 role behind Brewster might work but the problem is we woukd need to find some creativity in midfield and at the moment we dont have that.

I would go for
Ramsdale
Bogle, Bash,Egan,Stevens,Lowe
Lundstam, Norwood, Osborn
Berge
Brewster

Is there a reason many of you are leaving Burke out of your starting line-ups?

Got a feeling this is going to be another of those games we keep having where we 'dominate'. Although Chelsea will have 80% possession, win 3 0, we'll not have a shot on target and ramsdale will be man of the match

Kai Haeverts is now isolating after a positive Covid test. Bit of good news!
Think it’s a shame, IMO. He’s exactly the kind of player we would’ve rattled. Chelsea are a better side with Mount playing.

If we cross the ball could get a draw or with some a lot of luck even an away win , keep hold of it and over pass = Another loss .

More than seven hours without conceding you say? Cool. Just off to boil my head.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201104-230504.png
    Screenshot_20201104-230504.png
    315.9 KB · Views: 13
No major changes - it's not Wilder's way. Norwood will come in for Ampadu, and his spot on the bench will be taken by Bogle. Imagine Bogle will be earmarked to come on. Osborn over Lundstram as he's more likely to give Chelsea's right hand side the yips. They don't like it up 'em.

Ramsdale
Basham, Egan, Stevens,
Baldock, Berge, Norwood, Osborn, Lowe
Brewster, McBurnie

Subs: Verrips, Robinson, Bogle, Lundstram, Burke, McGoldrick, Sharp.

Got a feeling this might be 0-0, we will put in a solid defensive/midfield display and so will Chelsea, a stalemate i would be happy with atm purely for points...

Raises a good question actually - would we rather a 0-0 with no attacking intent, or a narrow goals galore 4-3 loss?

So, who's left???

Rammers
Bash. Egan. Stevens.
Bogle. Berge. Norwood. Osborn. Lowe.
Mcgoldrick Brewster.

Nowt to lose, go for the throat.

George will be furious with that line up.

Jonathan Moss is the ref i hope he has plenty space in his notebook,for recording goals.

Lampard is still hurting from the summer beating we gave his team,he will want revenge.

One change, which is only due to Ampadu being unavailble. You'd think we're on a good run with how settled the starting eleven is.

No goals, same defensive shit with the white flag waived before a ball is kicked. Tight 1-0 or 2-0 defeat.

Worth remembering McBurnie rattled these last year had the better of both Christensen and zouma

Worth remembering McBurnie rattled these last year had the better of both Christensen and zouma
Good point so we'll need somebody with a record of scoring beside him, I'd play Sharp only one with a record like that but since he shot Wilder in CoD after the Wolves game he's never going to play again.

No major changes - it's not Wilder's way. Norwood will come in for Ampadu, and his spot on the bench will be taken by Bogle. Imagine Bogle will be earmarked to come on. Osborn over Lundstram as he's more likely to give Chelsea's right hand side the yips. They don't like it up 'em.

Ramsdale
Basham, Egan, Stevens,
Baldock, Berge, Norwood, Osborn, Lowe
Brewster, McBurnie

Subs: Verrips, Robinson, Bogle, Lundstram, Burke, McGoldrick, Sharp.
👆
This.

Back
Top Bottom