Team for next season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foderingham
Anel Egan Clark
Bogle Norwood Doyle Lowe
Berge Ndiaye
Brewster
I’d start Robinson potentially against the more defensive sides that will sit back, he adds a different threat with the throw.

Khadra will give us pace and another way to get past a defence (if we get him), Sharp can give us a goal and come on for the last few minutes, to hold up the ball. We’ll need a squad with more quality on the bench with the amount of games being played with 5 subs allowed too.

Foderingham
Anel Egan Clark
Bogle Norwood Doyle Lowe
Berge Ndiaye
Brewster
I’d start Robinson potentially against the more defensive sides that will sit back, he adds a different threat with the throw.

Khadra will give us pace and another way to get past a defence (if we get him), Sharp can give us a goal and come on for the last few minutes, to hold up the ball. We’ll need a squad with more quality on the bench with the amount of games being played with 5 subs allowed too.

Drop Egan.

Move Clark into center and Robinson into LCB and I would say you're just about right.

Drop Egan.

Move Clark into center and Robinson into LCB and I would say you're just about right.
Don’t think Clark is a leader, Egan has his weaknesses and should be better positionally at times but he organises the defence.

So you're suggesting we start with Bogle who will still be injured and Doyle, who if is fit will have missed at least half of pre-season? 🤔

Sign competition for LWB? We have 3 LWBs with championship/premier league experience already at the club 🤷‍♂️

And you'd move Berge out of what we discovered was his best position back into a position where he struggled to have any impact at all...

Interesting ideas 🤔

Back
Top Bottom