- Admin
- #31
There's at least two flags in this style been printed and out and about too.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
Yeah, stickers were all over the away end today.There's at least two flags in this style been printed and out and about too.
Also a stereotype, not all receding small Scottish men wank off dogsYeah, stickers were all over the away end today.
That and the one with Barry Bannon wanking dogs.... Where do you even get these printed?!?!?!
Also a stereotype, not all receding small Scottish men wank off dogs
Isn't that thickist? Their are some outrageous stuff posted in hearThe point that you’re a racist, thick bigot?
Is it possible for you to comment in this football forum without it being directly related to far right propaganda ?You know it doesn't work like that. The woke far left will tell you when you should be outraged, you don't get to decide for yourself.
Enjoyed reading that PhilI'm a bit loathe. But my head is already above the parapet. Here's my "considered opinion" after hearing the song in Bochum. A key point I'll highlight is that Kick It Out view similar chants as discriminatory.
ps I'm Woke...
![]()
I'm a bit loathe. But my head is already above the parapet. Here's my "considered opinion" after hearing the song in Bochum. A key point I'll highlight is that Kick It Out view similar chants as discriminatory.
ps I'm Woke...
![]()
I covered that point in my Blog. No question, that chant puts us in unusual circumstances. It's clearly not a hate chant, aimed at a particular player, referencing his ethnicity. Which is how we would normally experience a chant that is racist.I think it's meant as a compliment.
I covered that point in my Blog. No question, that chant puts us in unusual circumstances. It's clearly not a hate chant, aimed at a particular player, referencing his ethnicity. Which is how we would normally experience a chant that is racist.
But, my view (and the view of Kick It Out, and some prominent Black players) is that it is discriminatory on the grounds of ethnicity.
Some Black athletes, notably Linford Christie, have spoken emotionally about how references to their genitals have negatively impacted their lives.
Over history, Black men have been portrayed as others, as different, as beasts, as animals, to be feared, as invaders, as dangerous, as sexual predators who are going to rape “our” women. Tropes about the size of Black Men's genitals have been a central part of that othering. That is why I (and others) view the chant as discriminatory. Even if it's meant as a compliment.
Check my posting history, it's readily available and you might be presently surprised. Actually, just surprised, as I don't think you do pleasant, do you.Is it possible for you to comment in this football forum without it being directly related to far right propaganda ?
Is hating people your entire existence ?
These stickers are just as grotesque and offensive as the chant.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?