Swansea Away Thoughts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ChipButtyBlade

Reaction score
Whats the feeling,well i have a feeling that we should play Brewster and McBurnie and they will score and not celebrate.

Oh and the well know dwarf cunt Keith Stroud takes centre stage he loves a live TV audience to showcase his deluded refereeing desisions.

They spanked Reading in the week after losing their first game. Anything from this in the state we're in will be good.

Completely depends on if the squad are getting used to the new managers way of playing enough and getting sharp enough fitness wise too.

Tuesday wasn't a good gauge given it was a very different team to last Sat. But chance that some may find themselves in the squad or even starting.
Be surprised if Brewster didn't start. Think Lopata, Brunt and even Basham (Not due to performance with him on Tues though) may find themselves closer to starting or getting on the pitch.

Given Slav keeps going with 4-3-3 of sorts expecting something like this:

Ramsdale, Baldock, Egan, Robinson/Lopata/Bash, Osborn, Berge, Norwood/Brunt or Fleck/Brunt, McGoldrick, Brewster, Burke/Sharp.

i think our aim in the next 3 games is to get 2 draws and a home win 5pts wouldnt be disastrous after 4 games

Not seen anything from our group that suggests we’ll get much from this. Hopefully scrape a point to get something on the board.

Tough game, considering the lads are still getting used to Slavs tactics and not fit.
I’d take a 1-1

Given Slav keeps going with 4-3-3 of sorts expecting something like this:

Ramsdale, Baldock, Egan, Robinson/Lopata/Bash, Osborn, Berge, Norwood/Brunt or Fleck/Brunt, McGoldrick, Brewster, Burke/Sharp.

Did Saturday v Birmingham not learn you anything Robinson and Osborn cannot play in a back four
Basham is only good in a three and Lopata is not yet ready for the first team
RND got to be left back in a four though I would prefer to see a three
I would rather have Freeman or Slater in the squad than Brunt although he did ok and possibly Osborn in midfield

Blackburn should have hammered Swansea last week,their defence was all over the place,and that goalie was a liability,we need to press them harder than we did Birmingham,really disappointed how we let them build up from the back,Swansea try to play out,they need to be stood on in their own third.
Up front they have a threat,but if Blackburn can create so many chances against them,so should we.

Did Saturday v Birmingham not learn you anything Robinson and Osborn cannot play in a back four
Basham is only good in a three and Lopata is not yet ready for the first team
RND got to be left back in a four though I would prefer to see a three
I would rather have Freeman or Slater in the squad than Brunt although he did ok and possibly Osborn in midfield
agree with you on this but got a feeling we will revert back to a back 3 at swansea so would expect robinson and osborn to stay in as you say neither are good enough to play in a 4

Just don't expect us to score twice (only done 2 times in our last 27 league games)

I’ve a feeling we’re gonna lose .....Again .

Not a clue on how this one will go apart from Swansea will target the left side of our defence with high crosses. If Robinson and Osborn are under them expect a 2-0 or 3-0 loss.

One thing is for sure - if there are as many gaps in our back line as there were in the first half against Birmingham then we will get properly turned over .

I'm hoping to see a 3-4-1-2 line up on satdy....
Ramsdale.
Bash - Egan - RND.
Baldock - Berge - Brunt - Ozzy.
Didzy.
Brewster - Mcnob.

Thoughts??

Back
Top Bottom