SUTV Live

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Imagine it will be a Youtube/club website match build up show. Have ex players on, talk about the team, oppo, etc.

Im guessing being in the Champ means that a the media facilities will be FAR less busy, so probably got a studio area just sat there. We know there are always ex players knocking around on match days, so plenty of potential guests.

We know the social media team have been fantastic the last couple of years, so this could be interesting.

Good way to do something a bit different and maybe get some advertising revenue while using existing and free facilities.

Maybe a contingency plan for broadcasting games on ifollow if full houses aren’t allowed or winter lockdowns are brought in at some point next season?

If one of the podcast or video content presenters frequenting this forum don't get the job then I'm supporting another team.

I expect Deadbat YorkBlade Roygbiv Beans Webding and any others I might have missed to have their CV's in by the weekend. If they ask for a reference tell them that Derek Acorah is a fan.

If one of the podcast or video content presenters frequenting this forum don't get the job then I'm supporting another team.

I expect Deadbat YorkBlade Roygbiv Beans Webding and any others I might have missed to have their CV's in by the weekend. If they ask for a reference tell them that Derek Acorah is a fan.
It would be nice to see a slot on the show for a fan representative maybe with a rotation of those mentioned.

I think Deadbat and Webding might be more at home on one of those Back to the 80s nostalgia countdown shows on Channel 5

I've got a lot of experience hosting for cruise companies, hotels, few TV bits...

Was going to apply but I agree that the position should go to one of the above, should they want it!

Nick, Hal et al have been doing this for the fans for nowt for long enough...its only right that the club invest back in the fans!!

It would be nice to see a slot on the show for a fan representative maybe with a rotation of those mentioned.

Got a face for podcasts unfortunately.

I think Deadbat and Webding might be more at home on one of those Back to the 80s nostalgia countdown shows on Channel 5

We’d probably start talking about United on one of those.

Last edited:
Got a face for podcasts unfortunately.

We’d probably start talking about United on one of those.
It's not a complaint by the way - the tangents were very welcome as there was little to talk about on the pitch

I know the perfect pre-match summariser!

Attachments

• trim.B960539A-FE21-415C-ABAC-F4D2D1317771.MOV
    5.4 MB
It's not a complaint by the way - the tangents were very welcome as there was little to talk about on the pitch

If you like tangents and 90s TV scheduling, then you’re going to love our discussion of Aaron Ramsdale on the end of season pod.

Back
Top Bottom