summer (sort of) window

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

-Eze is looking unlikely with other clubs swarming who are likely to be able to offer him more wages.

-Cabango looking more likely with Swansea getting knocked out last night. Same for Brewster.

-We’ve had a bid turned down for Isak but it was only to test the waters. Another will be submitted closer to the 30 million mark.

WUM.
Cheers Chris

Exactly. An option like him from the bench would have been useful for the run-in. He certainly did us no harm away at Chelsea or against Man U at home.

I don’t think we expected moose to fall of a cliff , shame cause I think robinson would do well with a long run in the team

Last preseason he looked like he’d be our best signing and main striker

I wouldn’t say he’s a serious serious player, he’s good at the moment but definitely has a high ceiling. I can see his next move being 20-25 and the move after at 40+ depending on how long he stays at Sociedad. 9 goals in his debut season at laliga is pretty good though.

We’re a step down from sociedad though why would he come here unless we paid him 100k a week

That's two Swansea centre-backs you've said we are signing in the last 10 days.
Correct. As I said, VdH now cooled. Cabango is on going and live. Looking nailed on now they’ve lost last night, providing we don’t get gazumped.

It's a strange old world - some people on here mourn previous ITKers and seek new ones to bring them news of targets. However, when new ones do indeed arrive with news (which may or may not be true), they're met with skepticism.

It maybe best just to take everything posted on here (which don't forget is a titled 'Rumour Mill') with a pinch of salt and not get too hung up about claims. We can of course parade the ITKers through the streets and throw rotten vegetables at them if they prove to be incorrect or even worse bullsh!tters.

Correct. As I said, VdH now cooled. Cabango is on going and live. Looking nailed on now they’ve lost last night, providing we don’t get gazumped.
I'm sure Cabango is good mates with McBurnie, Sam Rodon (Joe Rodon's big brother) was with the two of them the other night, he posted it on instagram. The only other footballer whos always on Sam Radon's IG is McBurnie.

It’s that time again Blayards....

🎉🎉🎉 OPENING SUMMER ITK TRANSFER WINDOW POWER RANKINGS 🚀🚀🚀🥇🥈🥉

WUM

giphy.gif

BanderSerge

giphy.gif

Richard Cadette

giphy.gif

Maxter

giphy.gif

JL94x4

giphy.gif

We’re a step down from sociedad though why would he come here unless we paid him 100k a week
We are a step up in terms of exposure. Especially because he's Scandinavian. The PL is bigger in every way

And we 100% have a bigger wage budget than them

It's a strange old world - some people on here mourn previous ITKers and seek new ones to bring them news of targets. However, when new ones do indeed arrive with news (which may or may not be true), they're met with skepticism.

It maybe best just to take everything posted on here (which don't forget is a titled 'Rumour Mill') with a pinch of salt and not get too hung up about claims. We can of course parade the ITKers through the streets and throw rotten vegetables at them if they prove to be incorrect or even worse bullsh!tters.
It’s the opportunity for scepticism we miss mate 😂

A classic Rumour Mill thread is never complete without a "Please don't ridicule the ITK'ers" post or two.
This one's warming up nicely. We just need some Brentford experts.

WUM, what's the latest on Robin Quaison,is it close?

Current Premier league head of recruitment

if this is legit your mate

a) will no longer be your mate for outting him on a public forum
b) will be a former premier league head of recruitment pretty soon.

Not saying this isnt legit but if it is you have literally just put the guys job in jeopardy.

Back
Top Bottom