Suggest A Shit Show feat. Ex-Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

'On Me Camera' with Henri Camara. Henri talks us through his favourite holiday snaps.

I think this rather marvellous thread is a testament to the lack of contribution members of this forum make to UK Plc on a Friday afternoon.

Keep up the good work, chaps :D

I just emtpy the office bins and replenish the paper, anyway it's mainly H.R so they can bollocks anyway ;)

Sew Peschisolido, Crewe - Feelgood reality show in which the population of the Cheshire town joins forces with the erstwhile East London grime collective to create a giant cross-stitch portrait of our diminutive Canadian super-sub

Notes from a Small Island - After his loan spell with us, Dean was able to purchase a small island, he has really taken to Corfu and as soon as he finds his crayons he's going to write us a thank you note.

'The Chase' starring Dean Hammond. He starts the minute round and gets a respectable £5,000, our very own Mark Labett(sp) offers him a £1,000 to take a step closer to home and £40,000 to come closer to the chaser. Hammond says fuck that and asks Bradley Walsh to do the running for him instead.

Whiteman Black Soul - Ben Whiteman discuss his love for Hip Hop, Funk, R&B and Jazz. Tonight Ben does coke with Billy Ocean, Roots Manuva and Tiny Tempah whilst discussing the merits of sampling, the death of break beats and why most people are too stupid to really 'get' jazz.

Back
Top Bottom