Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Millwall (a)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Despite appearances, I think it's great that more fans can see Academy games via streams. It's a great way of "engaging" with a bit of the club otherwise inaccessible to many. All leading to some great insights & analysis on this thread. But, my bag, as many will know, is the enjoyment of attending games, sitting amongst other fans, finding bars and trying beers, generally getting at it...
So, here's my take...

🛍️ Carrier Bag Firm
⚔️ Sheffield United 1️⃣
🆚 Millwall 2️⃣
⚽ SUFC 2022/23 Game 7️⃣2️⃣
🫐 Sour Beer Manifesto Statement
⛔ I couldn't care less that No One Likes You
📊 Academy season in numbers
🍺 Shirker's United
📋 My Football & Beer Blog
📖 Read here 👇

Park bench, alternative accommodation or hitchhiking after??

Brookes looks a real threat, agreed I thought freckleton was excellent, really like the look of peck too, great feet that lad

Park bench, alternative accommodation or hitchhiking after??
Plan A was the 2232 train from St Pancras, to get that I'd need the 2146 from South Bermondsey
As the game went into extra time, I checked some Hotel prices for a Plan B
But, I developed Plan C which was the National Express Coach at 2359
My algorithm said - don't leave if it's still level, wait it out and go for the coach. But, as we were losing, I left, unashamedly, after 7 minutes of the second period of extra time. I caught the 2146 and hence 2232. Arrived Sheffield 0122.

I fucking hate anything involving a decision, so I was a wreck as the 90 minute whistle went.

Plan A was the 2232 train from St Pancras, to get that I'd need the 2146 from South Bermondsey
As the game went into extra time, I checked some Hotel prices for a Plan B
But, I developed Plan C which was the National Express Coach at 2359
My algorithm said - don't leave if it's still level, wait it out and go for the coach. But, as we were losing, I left, unashamedly, after 7 minutes of the second period of extra time. I caught the 2146 and hence 2232. Arrived Sheffield 0122.

I fucking hate anything involving a decision, so I was a wreck as the 90 minute whistle went.
Partial match tick then 🤣

Back
Top Bottom