Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Millwall (a)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ball_Sup (Phil)

Reaction score
As far as I can count, the final SUFC game of the season for the seven (men's) teams we field in FA recognised leagues. And, fittingly, it's for silverware. Indeed, a title we have never won. The Professional Development League National Title. That's the title for Category 2 Academies, call it Division Three in real money. No promotion and relegation.

The final is played at a home ground of one of the finalists. We've hosted the final twice, losing both times. Sometimes there is a draw for home advantage. Sometimes it's just pragmatic - who has an available venue. Def Leppard ruled Bramall Lane out anyway.

So, it's Millwall, at The Den, Monday 22 May at 7pm. Extra Time and Penalties on the night will fuck us for our last train back.

Sorry Phil don’t have the time to trawl it all apologies. A simple yes or no might have saved you posting twice and me trawling back on your thread. I’m not asking you to explain European employment laws after all
OK. But what do you think
"That's already answered on this thread, of course"
Means?

I'm reading that as ...

That's already answered on this thread, of course it is being streamed...

Sorry Phil don’t have the time to trawl it all apologies. A simple yes or no might have saved you posting twice and me trawling back on your thread. I’m not asking you to explain European employment laws after all
My apologies as well. I decided never to monetise my Blog & SubStack posts by embedding advertising. So, I am afraid my only source of income comes from Twitter Traffic. So, I hope you'll understand why I provide Twitter links to Blades information. I, of course, understand that people may not have the time to trawl. I try not to mislead people into unnecessary clicks. Forum Members know what my content is about. But, I am trying to make a living through those clicks.

My apologies as well. I decided never to monetise my Blog & SubStack posts by embedding advertising. So, I am afraid my only source of income comes from Twitter Traffic. So, I hope you'll understand why I provide Twitter links to Blades information. I, of course, understand that people may not have the time to trawl. I try not to mislead people into unnecessary clicks. Forum Members know what my content is about. But, I am trying to make a living through those clicks.
Understand mate but I’m not on Twitter so can’t help you with that. Not taking offence especially with another Blade, just had a moment of annoyance which passed. I know people value and enjoy your content so more power to your elbow.

Understand mate but I’m not on Twitter so can’t help you with that. Not taking offence especially with another Blade, just had a moment of annoyance which passed. I know people value and enjoy your content so more power to your elbow.
But, everyone's on Twitter. Because it's just a Web Page. You don't have to have a Twitter account or use a Twitter App to benefit from the information on the Twitter Website. If you're interested in whether games are going to be streamed, but don't want to look at a Twitter Website, you're killing yourself.

Also, you are on Twitter because you're reading information on here that I'm getting from Twitter. You're on Twitter "by extension". But, anyway, up to you. I've posted before that we enjoy unparalleled coverage of SUFC Academy. I call it Twitter coverage. But, it's really just a Website, accessed like the website you're posting this on.

SUFC Academy Website

But, everyone's on Twitter. Because it's just a Web Page. You don't have to have a Twitter account or use a Twitter App to benefit from the information on the Twitter Website. If you're interested in whether games are going to be streamed, but don't want to look at a Twitter Website, you're killing yourself.

Also, you are on Twitter because you're reading information on here that I'm getting from Twitter. You're on Twitter "by extension". But, anyway, up to you. I've posted before that we enjoy unparalleled coverage of SUFC Academy. I call it Twitter coverage. But, it's really just a Website, accessed like the website you're posting this on.

SUFC Academy Website
Can’t access any Twitter stuff on my iPad without opening an account which I refuse to do. My phone I think will let me see stuff but as a rule I try to avoid it for various reasons which I won’t bore you with. That said you’re right there’s a lot of Twitter stuff that ends up on here. Just as an addit I’m not on Facebook either and have similar issues accessing stuff. Fortunately mrs Yellar is so get round it like that.
I appreciate that I’m a tad hypocritical about what I’m logged into online and what I’m not but I’m happy in my little world :)

Is it being streamed does anyone know?
Lol if it makes you feel any better I was in the same boat, I sort of found somewhere on the academy site that said a link would be up nearer the time. I appreciative when Phil posts all these as I like to see what’s happening. I’m someone who also doesn’t do Twitter (in the way you meant it) and it does get a bit complicated sometimes when all you want is a link but it’s not instantly apparent, and slightly confusing where to find it. I’m going with age, or laziness, as my defence, but you’re not alone Yellarbellyblade 😁

As far as I can count, the final SUFC game of the season for the seven (men's) teams we field in FA recognised leagues. And, fittingly, it's for silverware. Indeed, a title we have never won. The Professional Development League National Title. That's the title for Category 2 Academies, call it Division Three in real money. No promotion and relegation.

The final is played at a home ground of one of the finalists. We've hosted the final twice, losing both times. Sometimes there is a draw for home advantage. Sometimes it's just pragmatic - who has an available venue. Def Leppard ruled Bramall Lane out anyway.

So, it's Millwall, at The Den, Monday 22 May at 7pm. Extra Time and Penalties on the night will fuck us for our last train back.
Gutted I'm back doing a job and can't make the den ,young lads deserve some backing ,at least ballsup you have the bermonsey mile 🍻 utb

Lol if it makes you feel any better I was in the same boat, I sort of found somewhere on the academy site that said a link would be up nearer the time. I appreciative when Phil posts all these as I like to see what’s happening. I’m someone who also doesn’t do Twitter (in the way you meant it) and it does get a bit complicated sometimes when all you want is a link but it’s not instantly apparent, and slightly confusing where to find it. I’m going with age, or laziness, as my defence, but you’re not alone Yellarbellyblade 😁
Understood. But, it is worth explaining I have never streamed a match in my life. I'm your go to guy if you want to attend games. But, for streaming information, someone needs to become the "Academy Streaming Guy".

Gutted I'm back doing a job and can't make the den ,young lads deserve some backing ,at least ballsup you have the bermonsey mile 🍻 utb
On a Monday mush ... be lucky with that!

(fucking job - I thought we'd reached an agreement on that 🤓)

"The match will also be streamed on Millwall TV, with full details to follow shortly"

So is it actually being streamed or not? I’m still none the wiser reading through this bollocks.
I daren't ask again.
It's on Millwall TV for all you dodgy box/stick folk.
Don't know if it's on SUTV or YouTube

How does that work?

If it takes me a second to click something than not and it helps it's bo skin off my nose.

Back
Top Bottom