Substitutions Cost Us

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who would you have put on?
Anyone except Norwood. Every time he is subbed on we lose guaranteed. Through gritted teeth he finally (10 games too late IMO) brings in Wes for Garbage. Just enough time to ensure the season is well and truly over. Between them both the Prince & Wilder have destroyed our club - please I beg you both fuck off!

Anyone except Norwood. Every time he is subbed on we lose guaranteed. Through gritted teeth he finally (10 games too late IMO) brings in Wes for Garbage. Just enough time to ensure the season is well and truly over. Between them both the Prince & Wilder have destroyed our club - please I beg you both fuck off!

Bollocks. Anyone but Norwood but you’d have moaned your head off if he’d made a different substitution and it had lead to a goal for them anyway.

Shall we just run the players into the ground then?

First half we had 17% possession
As of now (89 mins) we’ve had 26%… we probably run more off the ball. So we have to make changes
Definately run more off the ball which is why its such a weird tactic (which Wilder 100% promotes). We forfeit control, energy, offensive play and put our goal under more stress. Using more energy means we have to rely on the bench more in the later stages. Some of these teams we can’t compete with evenly but 17% possession is what i’s expect from a league 1 club against a very average Man U.

Definately run more off the ball which is why its such a weird tactic (which Wilder 100% promotes). We forfeit control, energy, offensive play and put our goal under more stress. Using more energy means we have to rely on the bench more in the later stages. Some of these teams we can’t compete with evenly but 17% possession is what i’s expect from a league 1 club against a very average Man U.
It’s ironically a tactic designed to keep us in games and concede fewer rather than going toe to toe. We still conceded 4 though, again.

It does keep us in games longer I suppose

..and your sensible suggestion as to how to get rid of the owner and who would replace him is ??

Back
Top Bottom