Strong Ref needed tonight....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Torrix1889

A reight Bobby Dazzler
Reaction score
Not sure who the Ref is tonight but he needs to be strong and stop Swindon's spoiling tactics early doors. There were exactly the same last Thursday as they were in the League game at BDTBL, players going down at the slightest of contact, the time wasting and general pissing about between their keeper and the back 4, over-reacting to tackles to break up play, etc, etc.....

Cooper has got them well-drilled in this respect and I fully expect even more tonight as they look to break-up any rhythm we may start to get, they will look to frustrate us, get players booked early and generally spoil any chance of us taking a foot-hold. If it was my team that was behaving like they do I wouldn't be happy but it is effective and I feel it will be their number one tactic tonight.

However, we can hope the ref watched Thursday's match and if he dishes out a few cards in Swindon's direction early doors then it might be a different story.

Hmmm, he likes a card. Average of 3.5 yellows per game. Bossed our game v Donny and sent off Paddy McCarthy.

Back
Top Bottom