Still in contract AND worthy of the shirt.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Arblaster
Brooks
Robbo
Osula
Osborn
Bogle
Hamer
Curtis

Desperate to keep Baldock🤞

Hopefully we can keep Egan, and keep Brewster fit!, as I think he could do a job in the championship, if we can keep him fit and get him match fit!

I'd love to say RND, but, unfortunately, he appears to be made of that stuff that SKIPS are made of.

As for Souza and Grbic........🖕🐕💩🤬

Have I missed anyone??, if so I apologise, but after mentioning the last 2 shit cunts, and being sick in my own mouth, my train of thought has gone.
My source, who admittedly, is actually an old school friends sources; says Baldock has already agreed elsewhere, hence his absence (bit of injury into the mix too)

Ok. we'll see how many of our "players" end up at a Premier League club. Arblaster might end up in a Premier League clubs squad, way down the list. But apart from that none will be at a Premier League club next season.
So just to be clear, what you’re claiming is that, both Arblaster and Brooks won’t be here next season but likely playing Championship football next season for another club?

So just to be clear, what you’re claiming is that, both Arblaster and Brooks won’t be here next season but likely playing Championship football next season for another club?
Read it again
I said Anel, Hamer, Brooks won't be here but won't be at a Premier League club either.
Arblaster won't be here either, but because he wasn't included in those three names, I think he will be in the Premier League, or at a Premier League club at least.

Either Anel thinks he’s better than he is or he’s a bottler but I’d rather he went while we can get a fee for him perhaps we could use the money on a new keeper.
Any we sell won't contribute to our squad rebuild. The money will go to United World's bank account in Geneva. As all our earned money does. The problem is not a large % comes back. So " we " isnt the correct pronoun. There's no "we " anymore it's how much will be got for Abdullah's United World 4 clubs. To be shared out, as SUFC is the big money maker, between the 4 clubs & Abdullah & Guansiracusa's £5 Mill a year for consultancy fees...advice. Danny Hall noticed & published this from spotting it in the strange accounts.

Any we sell won't contribute to our squad rebuild. The money will go to United World's bank account in Geneva. As all our earned money does. The problem is not a large % comes back. So " we " isnt the correct pronoun. There's no "we " anymore it's how much will be got for Abdullah's United World 4 clubs. To be shared out, as SUFC is the big money maker, between the 4 clubs & Abdullah & Guansiracusa's £5 Mill a year for consultancy fees...advice. Danny Hall noticed & published this from spotting it in the strange accounts.
I'll let you know what the prince wants for next Xmas.

Read it again
I said Anel, Hamer, Brooks won't be here but won't be at a Premier League club either.
Arblaster won't be here either, but because he wasn't included in those three names, I think he will be in the Premier League, or at a Premier League club at least.
Excellent, and that’s presumably from when the summer transfer window closes?

H
Here we go again !
Princes trouser pocket must be bulging !!

Back
Top Bottom