Stephen Bettis speaks to local Media

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Selles is a crap manager, his agent a good salesman. He was the cheap option and as per that’s what we we gambled and lost on. Wilder ended up being the safe hands and available, we lost out so much on having a long term future but I don’t blame CW I blame the board/owners
 
I'd hoped the clarification wasn't needed, but he wasn't a failure before we hired him. He has failed since.

Several people have pointed out to you, his long term 25% win rate.

By way of shit" comparison:
Billy McEwan 34% (albeit no great run at Reading)
Nigel Adkins 43% (36% at Reading)
Nigel Clough" 40% (again, sadly, no great Reading career)
Adrian Heath 42% (let;s just bin the Reading stuff)
Kevin Blackwell 37%
Bryan (mine's a double) Robson 36%

The above stats are from Wiki. I have to admit that I enjoed looking it up and I'm amazed that Heath and Robson are so 'good'.

Can you lplease admit that Selles wonderful 25% win record, does not make him a managerial genius,?


*A shit time at BDTBL, but Clougie wasn't shit, IMHO
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom