Steel City Derby

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Derby or no derby

• Derby

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • No derby

Votes: 72 86.7%

• Total voters

Smoked_Sammon

Reaction score
Brilliant day but got me thinking (a dangerous game). Who wants to see this in the prem in the future?

Nah, fuk em. I never want the stinking dirty vermin to be able to step foot in the Lane again.

Bunch of disease ridden lepers.

Hope they go bust. Tomorrow. I'd laugh my bollox off if they did.

Hate the blue n white massive wannabe twats.

I'd quite like to see a Steel City Derby in the PL, to be honest. But I also have no problem with Wednesday floundering indefinitely. So as long as we're generally doing well (and better than them, hopefully), I'm not too bothered either way!

Couldn't give a fuck about Derby to be honest, Frank Lampard is just a wank Stephen Gerrard anyway!

Derby games, they have more to worry about like FFP rules ,who will they have left after the sell off another year adrift in the Championship.
While the Blades pocket 190 million pounds and a load of new fans!

With any luck next season the financial pigeons will come home to roost and Brucey baby won't be able to gloss over the incompetence of that lunatic who owns them.

I am confident we will compete in the PL and if we can just get ourselves bedded in next season, I honestly think we will kick on and it will be a long time before we play them again.

I don't enjoy the derbies, I endure them (until they're finished and if we win obviously) so feck it. Rather be in the division above them and not have two complete wildcard games against them.

Back
Top Bottom