Stadium and facilities redevelopment post KMC

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Gotta change the record (literally).

So I'm out.

Do you remember the implications that building the South Stand had on the club ?

Go while you’ve got off lightly Tom.

The new Seans Fan Club badges are on sale at the Burnley game.

You Can’t argue my point so have a meltdown. Happens everytime.

Google? No. Receptionist at the business centre.....

How's your Chinese coming along. I notice you've stopped pretending to be Irish too.

I can't believe you're that stupid.

It's easy if you try.

You must be on a bus because you’re getting further and further away from the debate. Why is that?

Thought I'd play along with you for a while Sean. What's up, only you allowed to wreck threads now?

It's easy if you try.

Wtf are you on about now?

I’m off, so you’ll have to make do with kicking the cat and undoing the wife’s knitting for kicks.

晚安!

Don't need any ground improvements. Spend the money on team improvements. Come back in three years to discuss. End of.... move your fkin neck if a post is in the way of don't go. Why do we need to have brilliant facilities, if we can't sustain our position in the PL.

Gotta change the record (literally).

Found someone else to do it for me.

CWJITs6UwAA4Z1U.jpg

:) 👍

Without any views on the actual results of this election (general chat has that one covered), we do now have a government (and opposition) all elected on manifestos committing to changing the laws to enable clubs to introduce safe standing should they wish.

I experienced rail seating in the Spurs South Stand for our game last month, enjoyed it greatly, everyone stood for the full 90, and it was something I do think our Kop would benefit from.

Prince Musa'ad said in the press conference the week Prince Abdullah won the court case that he wanted to get onto ground improvements with fan consultation. Ideally we’d all be pushing for this to happen in any Kop redevelopment...

Without any views on the actual results of this election (general chat has that one covered), we do now have a government (and opposition) all elected on manifestos committing to changing the laws to enable clubs to introduce safe standing should they wish.

I experienced rail seating in the Spurs South Stand for our game last month, enjoyed it greatly, everyone stood for the full 90, and it was something I do think our Kop would benefit from.

Prince Musa'ad said in the press conference the week Prince Abdullah won the court case that he wanted to get onto ground improvements with fan consultation. Ideally we’d all be pushing for this to happen in any Kop redevelopment...

Also extra safety provided as its something waist height to grab at if you've had a few too many and the steps look a little daunting.

That waist height grabbing is over at the Sty.

Ah. I missed the reference. I won’t thank you for reminding me. One I was quite happy to have forgotten.

Where was it that a fan recently took a dump on his seat during a game?

* and vengeance is mine *

I was also at the Spurs game with the standing seats. Was a great experience but if you wanted to sit down and watch the match you were stuffed. It’s basically all or nothing and potentially a waste of seating.

Two tiered southstand I have no issues with, the extending the kop backwards idea is just shoddy.

The problem with adding an extra tier onto the South Stand is that we are stuck with the current pitch position, which is the biggest issue at the Lane.

We need to think long term for a change and not just look at the hear and now. We should be moving the pitch either 90 degrees or towards the Kop/South Stand to allow the Lane End and John Street to be expanded.

Ideally we’d knock the lot down and build a poor man’s Spurs stadium.

The "new" ground capacity as indicated by the Liverpool game which was officially sold out is 31.7k. The remainder of the home games were between this figure as a maximum and 30k as a minimum. In other words we have been running at between 95 - 100% of capacity. When your capacity is tested to this level every game it means your capacity is inadequate. Potential newcomer fans will be aware of this and it will be a deterrent to them even bothering enquiring about the availability of tickets in the first place.

From the posts on this forum it has become apparent there is considerable resentment from a section of our fans regarding new faces appearing at games, especially away ones. The typical reaction is "Uh where were they when we were in league 1" or something like that. The ability to talk our fanbase down is equally ridiculous as that lot's habit of talking it up. We should be embracing every potential new fan who wants to come to a game and going to every length possible to get them down to the Lane. That means increasing ground capacity, the sooner the better before folk decide they've got better things to spend their money on.

Those who think a 30k capacity stadium for a PL club in a city the size of Sheffield is adequate are having a laugh. Small time doesn't even describe them. They're as deluded as that lot up the road, they just happen to be at the other end of the spectrum that's all.

Well said, these are the same blades that sit proud at Wembley with the same 10.000 “part timers” as they call them that come to our semi finals etc..

We need new faces, new blood, and young fans to carry the torch, Wilders sorting it on the pitch, 5000 new seats please and let the club work our how to fill them..

Sort that pie corner out FFS

A rich man's Madejski?

🤮

What’s the problem with having a new stadium with great facilities? The soulless bowl argument is complete bollocks, the fans will make an atmosphere irrespective of the design.

Back
Top Bottom