Spurs post match press

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Anyone connected to the club has to be nothing other than totally embarrassed by this season. I don't think I've ever hated football enough even more than Adkins in L1 probably because we are televised all over the world pundits rightly slamming us at every opportunity. Anyone who doesn't get it is simply deluded. I would give Wilder the opportunity to rebuild maybe misguided loyalty from the L1 and Championship years. Would love to see us play with a little swagger and arrogance like we actually belong. Time will tell UTB

Anyone connected to the club has to be nothing other than totally embarrassed by this season. I don't think I've ever hated football enough even more than Adkins in L1 probably because we are televised all over the world pundits rightly slamming us at every opportunity. Anyone who doesn't get it is simply deluded. I would give Wilder the opportunity to rebuild maybe misguided loyalty from the L1 and Championship years. Would love to see us play with a little swagger and arrogance like we actually belong. Time will tell UTB
I agree,this season has been an absolute disgrace to football and the supporters,the stink will last for a few seasons at least.Only a complete removal of the perpetrators and a complete change in the club will help to go some way to rectifying it,take over or not.

Just been told by someone who had a conversation with Foderingham this weekend that the Spurs ref told Brooks “I didn’t see it but I know Son doesn’t cheat so I’m sending you off”

Apparently this is the kind of thing we’ve had to put up with all season.

Back
Top Bottom