Pre-match breakfast

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Camden Blade

Reaction score
Having breakfast in the Leonardo hotel and it's full of heavy metal/glam rock fans. Obviously there's been a gig. Anyone know who? Second time I've stayed here overnight for a game. First time was Spurs last year. I used to sometimes stay at the Premier Inn on the Moor. I like this one though former Jury's.

Having breakfast in the Leonardo hotel and it's full of heavy metal/glam rock fans. Obviously there's been a gig. Anyone know who? Second time I've stayed here overnight for a game. First time was Spurs last year. I used to sometimes stay at the Premier Inn on the Moor. I like this one though former Jury's.
If you ask one of them, they won't attack you ;)

I just did. It was a rock festival. For the record 3 sausages, 1 bacon, fried egg, hash browns, mushrooms, 2 toast, 1 oj, 2 white coffee.
Did you go back for seconds ?
I did always have another 3 sausages and beans with brown sauce and bread fills you up for the day.

I’m currently sat in the Turkish barbers at Ecclesfield awaiting get my ears lowered with my lad and then afterwards we are off to Browns cafe in Ecclesfield for our breakfast.

I’m undecided if I’m going to have a BEST or a gut buster breakfast, but I’ve been and done an hour in the gym this morning so I’m fucking Hank Marvin

Back
Top Bottom